United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 25-05-2024, 10:34 PM
armchair

Default Motd FA Cup FInal Special

I hope they apologise for their post-match interview with Eric.

Unread 25-05-2024, 10:36 PM
chooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
Absolutely. It was absolute snide.

Unread 25-05-2024, 10:49 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
It was disgusting

Unread 25-05-2024, 10:51 PM
The taste of...

Wouldn’t mind seeing the lines on our disallowed goal too

BigRonManager

Quote:
It’s just all become disgusting hasn’t it? I think this massive clamour for eyeballs and clicks has just dragged everyone down to bottom feeder levels. Soap opera has completely replaced journalism. It’s as though these beat reporters go into the presser with their pre-set questions - usually about the manager’s job or some leaked drama around the club, and literally don’t have the capacity to think on their feet if the manager’s just answered it.

Tough questions I get, but make them thoughtful and respectful, not embarrassing like Lineker and Shearer were.

All that being said, ten Hag has been aots recently. On one hand he uses terms like “mess” and “far from good enough” to describe our season, and in the next breath tries to explain how we’re not really seeing what we’re clearly seeing. Possibly he shouldn’t have spent as much time in his first season telling us how injuries were no excuse.

chooch

Oh and £#%&! of Kyle Walker also

Unread 25-05-2024, 11:11 PM
est.1878

Even the plastic flags look great today

State of the prince #@&%! smirking/weird mouth there

Dion Dublins great isn't he. Top red and top guy

Decent outro. Good night.

Unread 25-05-2024, 11:12 PM
Finport Red

They can stick it up their arse after that interview today. ITV all the way.

Unread 26-05-2024, 11:47 AM
redhegemony

Unread 26-05-2024, 12:00 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red View Post
They can stick it up their arse after that interview today. ITV all the way.
Yup.

Disgraceful ‘interview’ after the game compared to ITV.

Unread 26-05-2024, 12:17 PM
History

You'd think Shearer would have some understanding for management considering he still doesn't speak to Owen for declaring himself injured during his run in with relegation and the mess of Newcastles ownership

Instead he's a bitter piss stinking little @#%&!.

Makes it all the sweeter

Unread 26-05-2024, 12:22 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by History View Post
You'd think Shearer would have some understanding for management considering he still doesn't speak to Owen for declaring himself injured during his run in with relegation and the mess of Newcastles ownership

Makes it all the sweeter
He was banging on before the game about how all the speculation was disrespectful. Then he adds to it all.

Unread 26-05-2024, 12:31 PM
Mou Mou Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by History View Post

Makes it all the sweeter
Despite all his, 'I turned United down because I wanted to stay true to my roots' %@#$&!s, he knows only too well what huge £#%&!ing mistake he made by turning us down. He would have been a worldwide phenomenon instead of an idiot who went to 'wor my heart was' - which in itself is a bit incongruous seeing as the two teams are opposite sides of the country.

Unread 26-05-2024, 12:34 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
He was banging on before the game about how all the speculation was disrespectful. Then he adds to it all.
He’s a #@&%!. He tweeted something along the lines of shouldn’t have spoken about how shit you’ve been all season?

There was a response of , imagine if someone on your final day said “yea you were great but you never won anything “

Don’t know if he’s just bitter or he’s stupid and doesn’t understand how bad the interview was. Eitherway, kicked Newcastle out of Europe

Unread 26-05-2024, 12:37 PM
andyroo

Sod the interviews. Just watching the goals again (through the beer haze ) was sublime. The hilarious bertie #@&%!-up for the first and so many class moments for the second.

Unread 26-05-2024, 12:59 PM
BigRonManager

Lineker: “Your manager did. (turns for approval), heh heh heh”

Honestly, i’d love to cave his £#%&!ing skull in.

Unread 26-05-2024, 01:03 PM
Zorg

Absolutely delighted we £#%&!ed Newcastle off out of Europe altogether

Unread 26-05-2024, 01:07 PM
larry

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRonManager View Post
Lineker: “Your manager did. (turns for approval), heh heh heh”

Honestly, i’d love to cave his £#%&!ing skull in.
https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...&postcount=369

Unread 26-05-2024, 01:09 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mou Mou Land View Post
Despite all his, 'I turned United down because I wanted to stay true to my roots' %@#$&!s, he knows only too well what huge £#%&!ing mistake he made by turning us down. He would have been a worldwide phenomenon instead of an idiot who went to 'wor my heart was' - which in itself is a bit incongruous seeing as the two teams are opposite sides of the country.
Biggest myth going, that home town shite. Meetings with Fergie, it was all on until Jack Walker stepped in with “over my dead body”. Suddenly Shearer became loyal to his home town.

Unread 26-05-2024, 04:37 PM
Mou Mou Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell View Post
Biggest myth going, that home town shite. Meetings with Fergie, it was all on until Jack Walker stepped in with “over my dead body”. Suddenly Shearer became loyal to his home town.
Blackburn is a bloody great detour on his way back to his 'home town'.