Everton Away

Can't wait.
They will deffo win these I reckon.

Unread 21-10-2007, 08:54 AM
Flowers of Manchester

They will get beat on Nov 3

Unread 21-10-2007, 09:52 AM
Mr_Ed

Not forgetting the African Cup of Nations in January/Feb (Eboue, Toure and Adebayoor)...

Unread 21-10-2007, 09:55 AM
neworder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Not forgetting the African Cup of Nations in January/Feb (Eboue, Toure and Adebayoor)...
How many players in our entire squad will be going to that?

0?

Unread 21-10-2007, 09:56 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
adebayour wont be going anywhere toga havent qualified

Unread 21-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
adebayour wont be going anywhere toga havent qualified
indeed. but at least rapin van persie is injured. people are underestimating the arse this season.

Unread 21-10-2007, 10:58 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
indeed. but at least rapin van persie is injured. people are underestimating the arse this season.
I never personally underestimated the Arse... it was easy type in the media to say they were this or they were that but they've always been a decent side and, lest we forget, beat us home and away last season.

Unread 21-10-2007, 11:17 AM
denis lawless

6 out of their 9 games so far this season have been at home ....mostly against shite

Unread 21-10-2007, 11:20 AM
Fatboy Shrek

They've played 1 match out of London.

Unread 21-10-2007, 11:27 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
They've played 1 match out of London.
and lost 2 points

Unread 21-10-2007, 11:34 AM
Sparky***

I cannot wait to play them.

Unread 21-10-2007, 11:35 AM
MUFC One Love

If we go there with attacking intent like yesterday we will beat them, I'm very confident of that. However I get the feeling Fergie will shit himself and we'll play a containment game and draw/lose by the odd goal.

Unread 21-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
If we go there with attacking intent like yesterday we will beat them, I'm very confident of that. However I get the feeling Fergie will shit himself and we'll play a containment game and draw/lose by the odd goal.
The worst part about our game against them last season is that we scored and then surrendered all the initiative. Arsenal love nothing more than when teams come and try to defend against them in numbers and don't get in their faces.

Unread 21-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Coracao

Quote:
I think we'll play 4-4-2, it is a game we can't really afford to lose as they would potentially have an 8 point lead.

...........................VDS

Nev.....Rio.........Vidic........Evra

Ronaldo..Scholes...Hargreaves...Giggs

.........Rooney........Tevez

Obviously dependent upon '2 weeks' Nev and Hargreaves being fit. I'd be very confident of that side going there and winning. I think Giggs would get the nod, he usually does alright against Arsenal. If Carrick was fit, i suspect he'd play him with Scholes and Hargreaves.

Unread 21-10-2007, 12:58 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
6 out of their 9 games so far this season have been at home ....mostly against shite
Yeah, good point.

This seems to have been lost on quite a few people this season up to now (just out of interest, why do Arsenal & City for that matter never play away games??)

The sychophantic drooling during yet another 'Goals On Sunday Arsenal love-in' this morning was appalling.
Skip to our demolition of Villa and..........not so much as a £#%&!ing word about it.

Unread 21-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
I get the feeling you say this about Ferguson before every single match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Yeah, good point.

This seems to have been lost on quite a few people this season up to now (just out of interest, why do Arsenal & City for that matter never play away games??)

The sychophantic drooling during yet another 'Goals On Sunday Arsenal love-in' this morning was appalling.
Skip to our demolition of Villa and..........not so much as a £#%&!ing word about it.
That's the way it should be - the words of TV talking head muppets could never do United's high class skill and devastatingly effective pattern of play proper justice

Unread 21-10-2007, 02:33 PM
Redhod99

Villa have to change their style or they will get murdered. I hope they do alright this season because they are playing the right way instead of packing the midfield like most of the other teams now do, but against united and arsenal, playing like that you will get battered

Unread 26-12-2007, 11:45 PM
TreeFiddy

More dropped points against Everton hopefully.

Unread 29-12-2007, 09:18 PM
legendary saf

Should have waited till after tonights game tbh.
Closed Thread