United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Do you want the GOAT to stay?
Get Rid 42 79.25%
Please don't go... 8 15.09%
Other - please state intentions 3 5.66%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 03-08-2022, 12:03 PM
windy waffles

Default August Update - Do you want Ronaldo to stay?

Feel a new poll is needed now Erik has rightfully thrown the club under the bus and denied all of the 'leaks' that Ronaldo's early departure was approved.

Was firmly in the 'stay' group but, if Erik didn't approve it, gotta back the bald bastard.

Unread 03-08-2022, 12:14 PM
waynes ear's

£#%&! off

Unread 03-08-2022, 12:14 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
£#%&! off
Grow up you sad little man.

Edit - thought it was aimed at me. Probably was too...

Unread 03-08-2022, 12:15 PM
silv

Quote:
£#%&! off
you need to consider what you bring to this forum

Unread 03-08-2022, 12:18 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
£#%&! off
yhgr

No one is bigger than the club. In all honesty he probably needs to go, but I still think the dramas we are having now have been brought on by ourselves. Ronaldo is Ronaldo - we knew what to expect when we signed him again imo.

Unread 03-08-2022, 12:18 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
yhgr

No one is bigger than the club. In all honesty he probably needs to go, but I still think the dramas we are having now have been brought on by ourselves. Ronaldo is Ronaldo - we knew what to expect when we signed him again imo.
And right on cue...

Pathetic.

Unread 03-08-2022, 12:20 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Grow up you sad little man.

Edit - thought it was aimed at me. Probably was too...
Not this time pol

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
you need to consider what you bring to this forum
Yeah if only i brought as much as you with your maudlin woe is me posts that make me want to throw up a rope and end it all.

Clown

Unread 03-08-2022, 12:20 PM
red red robbo

Depends on what the communication was like.

If the boss had told players they were expected to stay, then they can all go in the bin.

If there had previously been an acceptance that they could leave early and they were just continuing that under the new boss (who, it turns out, isn't the same as the old boss) then it shows them up as not having a great attitude and their expectations need to be reset. They should be given a chance to show they have got the right attitude.

How does this relate to Ronaldo? I don't £#%&!ing know. We'll miss his goals and his general all round awesomeness, but no one, not even him, is more important than the team.

I'm going to say I'm going to trust ETH's decision as he knows the facts and none of us do.

Unread 03-08-2022, 12:21 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Not this time pol

Yeah if only i brought as much as you with your maudlin woe is me posts that make me want to throw up a rope and end it all.

Clown
Apologies...

Unread 03-08-2022, 12:22 PM
silv

Quote:
Not this time pol

Clown
why are you eating ropes?

Unread 03-08-2022, 12:23 PM
Bobda

Keep him, play him in the cups and EL but not in the league, qualify for CL next season, then don't activate his +1 extension.

Unread 03-08-2022, 12:35 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Ronaldo FC looking very thin on the ground. Vg2s.

Unread 03-08-2022, 12:36 PM
AK14

Has to go.

Unread 03-08-2022, 12:37 PM
Jethro

Made himself out to be a colossal #@&%! nqat. New season preparations all about him and it's clearly going to drag on for a few more weeks now.

Selfish arse.

Unread 03-08-2022, 12:40 PM
Hyman_Roth

Let some other club enjoy the sight of him in hot pants.

Bye.

Unread 03-08-2022, 12:43 PM
Denis Irwell

£#%&! off ron. Didn’t want you back.

Unread 03-08-2022, 12:46 PM
wiganste

We all know what we get with Ronaldo - it's all about him, always has been and always will.

Would be a sad day if (when) he £#%&!s off but we'll cope

Unread 03-08-2022, 12:46 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
£#%&! off ron. Didn’t want you back.

Unread 03-08-2022, 12:55 PM
Dasilvatwins

He can get lost, but when he does the club will be in a worse position. They need a CF even with him. You could argue his head wont be in it and the club would be better off without him.

Either way, another season that will end within the first few months, because the manager is getting shafted from Board and recruitment .

If he wanted to leave , it should have been communicated the moment the season finished. Then go ahead and grab a striker amongst other players we so desperately require.

It’s getting earlier and earlier, last seen they gave up in November, season will be over by October. Feel for ETH as he is clearly a top world class manager. Players will soon undermined the manager and the owners and Board will back them

“Only June” lot looking like numpties. If only they had signed some players earlier which puts them in a better position of power…only June? £#%&! off

Unread 03-08-2022, 12:59 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
He can get lost,

took me back to being at school that. yhgr
Closed Thread