United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-04-2023, 02:35 PM
dunk

Default West Ham v Southampton

West Ham 1-0 up, another 5 minute VAR deliberation that was plainly obvious from the first replay shit game so far, good to see football in the sunshine again though

West Ham could be in trouble if they were to go down, sure I read somewhere that the stadium is haemorrhaging money. They spent a shit ton in the summer too.

Lavia is a top prospect, City #@&%!s and their anti-United clauses

Unread 02-04-2023, 02:44 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
West Ham 1-0 up, another 5 minute VAR deliberation that was plainly obvious from the first replay shit game so far, good to see football in the sunshine again though

West Ham could be in trouble if they were to go down, sure I read somewhere that the stadium is haemorrhaging money. They spent a shit ton in the summer too.

Lavia is a top prospect, City #@&%!s and their anti-United clauses
Ridiculous wasn’t it. Clearly on. 5 minutes looking for reasons to give it off. Use the lines of YOU CANT TELL, NOT IF YOU CAN. Jesus.

Unread 02-04-2023, 03:11 PM
Sparky***

I see the “we support our local team” brigade haven’t bothered to actually turn up today. About 10,000 empty seats

Unread 02-04-2023, 03:15 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I see the “we support our local team” brigade haven’t bothered to actually turn up today. About 10,000 empty seats
Zero atmosphere as well despite it being a huge game at the bottom of the table

Low quality match between two poor teams

Unread 02-04-2023, 06:40 PM
red in cumbria

West Ham should stay up now, though.

Hope that Soton enjoyed their recent cup final against us, as they might not be getting another one for a while.
Closed Thread