View Single Post

Unread 01-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
For a 19 year old prodigy, it's amazing how often Jones looks as if he can't play football to any sort of standard. Currently, he's an awful centre back, even worse midfielder and behind Rafael and Smalling as a right back. No one at United seems to have any idea what his best position is, which does him and the team no favours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Phil Jones really is a £#%&!ing terrible player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I love the top redness of it all

Jones came in and did a job of running around like a @#%&! while most of the team around were playing exceptionally well. Since his return from injury and the subsequent loss of any kind of footballing know how he's proved what he is. A very mediocre player. Worst part of it all is that him and Ashley Young will probably be our most expensive assets next season.

I have no clue at all why we signed him. At best he's an oaf who runs around a lot. At worst he's one of the worst things i've ever seen on a football pitch. A cavalcade of uncoordinated limbs and clumsy, feckless arsery.

WHY? Why did we spend what little money we have on this utter £#%&!ing balloon? Jesus, at least Ashley Young has chipped in with a few goals despite being another awful signing.

Our summer business has turned out to be an utter disaster for the most part. We wasted what little money we had on a needless winger and Blackburn's equivalent of Ruprect the monkey boy.

If it were up to me i'd tell the lads they were going on a boat trip before the swansea game. Then i'd put Park, Jones, Owen, Evans, Phelan & Mullenstein on a dingy, send it out to sea and £#%&!ing torpedo it. Then i'd set fire to what's left.