United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Old 03-11-2008, 06:33 AM
koppas
 
Post Was anyone in the South Stand on Saturday near those Hull City fans?

About 25 Hull fans in there, giving it large? Overheard a steward saying that they weren't going to throw two of them out (the gobby c***s) but they were going to move them to the Europa suite instead! YCNMIU. They were more interested in warning the bloke sat behind me that he will be out if he didn't shut up shouting "obscenties" at them.

They were given a word at halftime but weren't chucked out as they were, apparently, recieving death threads.

Still kept giving it large until the 70th minute when 5 coppers came in and dragged them out round the throat.

Anyway, I found it funny.
 
Old 03-11-2008, 07:00 AM
Crumps
 
Default

Were some above us in Quadrant above J that went unchallenged* by stewards and supporters.


*Unless you count me shouting, giving dirty looks and flicking the Vs at them as challenging them.

How many 'I was at the match on Saturday and.......' threads we getting today? Because if it's lots I am gonna do some work when I get there.
 
Old 03-11-2008, 07:03 AM
koppas
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Were some above us in Quadrant above J that went unchallenged* by stewards and supporters.


*Unless you count me shouting, giving dirty looks and flicking the Vs at them as challenging them.

How many 'I was at the match on Saturday and.......' threads we getting today? Because if it's lots I am gonna do some work when I get there.
This is the only one. Just wanted to know if anyone else saw it. Proper fat c*** he was too.
 
Old 03-11-2008, 07:13 AM
Crumps
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
This is the only one. Just wanted to know if anyone else saw it. Proper fat c*** he was too.
Sounds like it happened in a few places tbh always gonna be a bit of a problem when tickets don't sell out straight away and people from that support newly promoted clubs nowherseville want to come and see the bright lights of Manchester and visit the good old Theatre of Dreams.

I wish every week was like that tbh I was all over the f***ing shop in the last 20 minutes or so. God I was glad to hear the final whistle.
 
Old 03-11-2008, 07:15 AM
koppas
 
Default

Not sure if there were corporate fans or something? All very well dressed and had passed around their necks. Few tasty birds in there too - wags I reckon - and I am sure I recognised a ginger c*** sat in with them. Footballer. Can't put my finger on it.
 
Old 03-11-2008, 07:23 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Not sure if there were corporate fans or something? All very well dressed and had passed around their necks. Few tasty birds in there too - wags I reckon - and I am sure I recognised a ginger c*** sat in with them. Footballer. Can't put my finger on it.
scholes?
 
Old 03-11-2008, 07:24 AM
koppas
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
scholes?
Don't think so. Had a bigger nose.
 
Old 03-11-2008, 07:46 AM
elephantstone
 
Default

I bet you were giving them loads Koppas.

this must be your second game of the season?
 
Old 03-11-2008, 07:54 AM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
They were given a word at halftime but weren't chucked out as they were, apparently, recieving death threads.

.
death threads ?

tell me more, I'll start one for hark
 
Old 03-11-2008, 07:56 AM
koppas
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I bet you were giving them loads Koppas.

this must be your second game of the season?
Nope. I just sat down for the whole game, reading my programme and sipping my hot chocolate. Had to tell the lads in front to sit down as I couldn't see.

Yes, it was my second game of the season. Fail to see what that has to do with anything but, yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
death threads ?

tell me more, I'll start one for hark
Yeah. Death threads. I heard him utter the words "Fred" and "Tissue" in the same breathe.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Was anyone in the South Stand on Saturday near those Hull City fans?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
the south stand seikhs puressence Off Topic 46 27-10-2009 03:54 PM
The South Stand Sikhs Terry Silver Off Topic 44 17-08-2008 06:33 PM
1 for Roma - South Stand - Possible trade mitchymoo MUFC Tickets and Travel 1 04-04-2008 07:40 PM
Hull City 1 Colester United 1: Colchester buoyed by Jackson as Hull can only tread water fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 17-02-2008 11:10 PM
I'll be in South Stand tonight MethodMan Off Topic 15 30-01-2008 03:38 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:26 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.