United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 17-10-2008, 03:05 PM
antonin jablonsky

Default John ""JT" "The Lionheart" Terry of England is fit for Chelsea tomorrow.

I pass no judgement on the great man, the steely resolved destroyer of souls, the sandkeeper at the gates of time.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...em/7665097.stm

Middlesbrough v Chelsea
Venue: Riverside Stadium Date: Saturday, 18 October Kick-off: 1245 BST
Coverage: BBC Sport website, BBC Radio 5 Live, BBC Tees 95FM & DAB, full commentary on BBC London DAB & highlights on Match of the Day
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain John Terry has recovered from the back injury that kept him out of England's recent World Cup qualifiers to boost an injury-hit Chelsea squad.

Petr Cech, Ashley Cole, Michael Essien, Ricardo Carvalho, Joe Cole, Michael Ballack and Didier Drogba are all out.

Middlesbrough team news to follow later.

Old 17-10-2008, 03:05 PM
antonin jablonsky

Both cunty and special needs Coles are still out it seems.

Old 17-10-2008, 03:08 PM
dodger

I hope his spine crumbles

Old 17-10-2008, 03:09 PM
Tumescent Throb

a good bit of physio can work wonders

let's hope Terry stays fit to lift the cup high in Sth Africa eh

Old 17-10-2008, 03:09 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
I hope his spine crumbles
I hope Boro have a forward with a bit of pace playing.

Old 17-10-2008, 03:12 PM
MJ Ramone

I hope you're not suggesting that JT put Club before Country are you??

..surely not?!...Not, big JT Lionheart....Captain of England???

The man is a modern day Saint. Fact.

I imagine if Rooney or Rio had bottled playing for England last Saturday & Wednesday, that they too would be free to play for United this weekend without so much as a peep from Fleet Street's finest.

God Bless JT The Brave.

Old 17-10-2008, 03:13 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I hope you're not suggesting that JT put Club before Country are you??

..surely not?!...Not, big JT Lionheart....Captain of England???

The man is a modern day Saint. Fact.

I imagine if Rooney or Rio had bottled playing for England last Saturday & Wednesday, that they too would be free to play for United this weekend without so much as a peep from Fleet Street's finest.

God Bless JT The Brave.
Must've had a very badly injured "shaking fist".

Old 17-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Captain John Terry has recovered from the back injury that kept him out of England's recent World Cup qualifiers to boost an injury-hit Chelsea squad.
And in other news, the Pope exclusively reveals his links with the Vatican.

Old 17-10-2008, 03:17 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfers do Charlie
And in other news, the Pope exclusively reveals his links with the Vatican.
or the Nazis.

Old 17-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Sparky***

I'll bet they were stitching his limbs back on last night. Without anesthesia. It must have been a life threatening injury to keep man's man's man's man's man, Super Lion heart out of the England team.
Closed Thread