Closed Thread
Old 29-09-2008, 09:01 PM

The joys of the service station

Yeah OK, Driver pull in, we need a piss
Old 29-09-2008, 09:07 PM
The Mull

Originally Posted by denis lawless
f***in LUXURY !!

my first away,QPR, in the late 70s, i hitchhiked and WALKED OVER the Thelwall Viaduct ....yes, f***in walked.......set off friday tea time, arrived in that there Lundun at 7am......fell asleep at half time and missed 2 goals
I went to shepards bush in the 70's got there at miday and the sodding game was called off, most of the reds went to see the arse v cartoon barcodes, wish I'd gone to that match the ugly ex jawdy McDonald scored a hattrick in a 5- 3.
On match of the day you could hear the Reds in the North Bank.
We went to Watford v Shrewsbury:shakehead: in the 4th division, haven't got a clue why, we were all pissed 'cept the driver
Old 29-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Jez Quigley
Default I was there

my old fella took me and a work mate down in the work's van :-)

Slept in our fave lay-by, all i remember is /stapleton being heroic and then f***ing Ronnie Whelan curling it round FS after he had blocked his first shot

Remember getting a chips and gravy too from nr Trafford Park on the way home :-)
Old 29-09-2008, 09:22 PM
Tumescent Throb

i wasn't at a United final until 90. but i've a book of football (Telegraph or Times) that i got for a few pennies from Works (?) that has a match report of the Milk Cup final; it says Dalglish spent the last moments of the match just booting the ball into the crowd to further taunt United and run down the clock. is that true?
Closed Thread