Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 29-09-2008, 09:44 PM
Crumps

I wasn't even one.

HTH

Old 29-09-2008, 09:49 PM
carlosartorial

One of only two occasions I have been moved to tears by a defeat*.

The sheer injustice of it all.

Scouse cunts.

*C'mon I was 9.

Old 29-09-2008, 09:51 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Sanitary Man
I went but im fucked if I can remember what I did?

Ill have a think

Transit van from SVH, it ws a trasit in them days, no seats in the back we put some benches either side, it was bloody uncomfortable, went with a crew from the 33rd county( levenshulme).
Parked at Stanmore got tube tickets, went to a pub called the Corner Kick.A few mickeys ame in the boozer but dint last long, Reds everywhere.
And the "backhander brown envelope South African" sould have walked

Old 29-09-2008, 09:53 PM
denis lawless

all i can remember was getting a brief outside for around 30 quid......cant remember how i got down, probably hitchhiked (usual mode of transport those days)

miserable journey home

Old 29-09-2008, 09:53 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I wasn't even one.

HTH
jcl

Old 29-09-2008, 09:54 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
jcl

Old 29-09-2008, 09:56 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
jcl
I know. Don't tell anyone though as there are top red points at stake here for the love of god man.

I am running dangerously low on them too.

Old 29-09-2008, 09:56 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull

Transit van from SVH, it ws a trasit in them days, no seats in the back we put some benches either side, it was bloody uncomfortable, went with a crew from the 33rd county( levenshulme).
Parked at Stanmore got tube tickets, went to a pub called the Corner Kick.A few mickeys ame in the boozer but dint last long, Reds everywhere.
And the "backhander brown envelope South African" sould have walked
Benches, luxury! 14 of us did Luton away in the cup that year in a tranny van with a mattress on the floor. I was black and blue by the time I got home

Old 29-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Benches, luxury! 14 of us did Luton away in the cup that year in a tranny van with a mattress on the floor. I was black and blue by the time I got home
racist.

Old 29-09-2008, 09:59 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
fuckin LUXURY !!

my first away,QPR, in the late 70s, i hitchhiked and WALKED OVER the Thelwall Viaduct ....yes, fuckin walked.......set off friday tea time, arrived in that there Lundun at 7am......fell asleep at half time and missed 2 goals
Closed Thread