United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > TV / Film / Books / Arts

Old 10-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
I'd be okay with that ad if the dog savaged that little girl to death in front of her horrified parents who then proceeded to batter it to death with a yard brush as the the mother scooped her dismembered limbs and face off the trampoline whilst the father was on his knees cursing the world.

And for good measure a Christmas drunken driver crashes through the fence and kills the parents too and is himself launched through the windscreen in a fireball and his severed head bounces all over the trampoline.

The end. Merry Christmas.

Old 10-11-2016, 09:34 AM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Quote:
I'd be okay with that ad if the dog savaged that little girl to death in front of her horrified parents who then proceeded to batter it to death with a yard brush as the the mother scooped her dismembered limbs and face off the trampoline whilst the father was on his knees cursing the world.

And for good measure a Christmas drunken driver crashes through the fence and kills the parents too and is himself launched through the windscreen in a fireball and his severed head bounces all over the trampoline.

If I were a billionaire I'd have an annual Poop Christmas ad. Seriously - young horror directors would be begging to film it.

Old 10-11-2016, 09:50 AM
Fergie out 89

Quote:

Old 10-11-2016, 09:54 AM
waynes ear's

Any boiler advert

"For xx pounds a month you can have peace of mind that when it gets cold, you'll be nice and warm"

Disgusting c***s preying on the weak minded and the elderly. f*** off.

Old 10-11-2016, 09:55 AM
Fergie out 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Any boiler advert

"For xx pounds a month you can have peace of mind that when it gets cold, you'll be nice and warm"

Disgusting c***s preying on the weak minded and the elderly. f**k off.
If your boiler breaks down we will come and fix it for you,

(Not for 6 months as our engineer is snowed under with work)

c***s

Old 10-11-2016, 10:20 AM
dunk

John Lewis Christmas ad. Already.

Old 10-11-2016, 10:25 AM
TheFatGoth

The ad on youtube featuring this little ditty

Old 10-11-2016, 11:12 AM
suffolkred

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
John Lewis Christmas ad. Already.

It's awful. A dog bouncing on a trampoline. Merry Christmas.

Old 14-11-2016, 07:11 PM
waynes ear's

Vodafone c*** on a bus

Die

Old 14-11-2016, 11:55 PM
Poop

f***ing Jesus!