United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > TV / Film / Books / Arts

Old 26-08-2008, 11:42 PM
magic_cantona

Default Your most hated advert of the moment.

DFS - Rockstar.

"....................and a bathroom I can play baseball in and a tub that's big enough for 10 plus me...."

I don't know if I hate the song or the 'actors' in the b-advert more.f***ing c***s.

Either way, it goes off as soon as it comes on in ours.

Old 26-08-2008, 11:46 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
DFS - Rockstar.

"....................and a bathroom I can play baseball in and a tub that's big enough for 10 plus me...."

I don't know if I hate the song or the 'actors' in the b-advert more.f***ing c***s.

I agree. Shit song, old c***s playing air guitar and horrible sofas.

Ji Sung Park in the Halifax adverrts gripes me too - some players just have no dignity.

Old 26-08-2008, 11:49 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
I agree. Shit song, old c***s playing air guitar and horrible sofas.

Ji Sung Park in the Halifax adverrts gripes me too - some players just have no dignity.
Agreed.

Injured, but he can dance around and sing (badly) like he's not got a care in the world.

Old 26-08-2008, 11:51 PM
koppas

Quote:
Agreed.

Injured, but he can dance around and sing (badly) like he's not got a care in the world.
Just got a weird look off everyone (nightshift) as I laughed so much reading that. "I'm trying to sleep here koppas".

YHGR

Old 27-08-2008, 07:36 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
DFS - Rockstar.

Agreed... I wonder if the actors sit at home and shout "I'm on, I'm on" every time the advert comes on so all the family croud round and watch their defining moment - which is acting like a complete w****r on the TV.

Mind you, Ross Kemp started out doing the Fruit and Fibre adds

Old 27-08-2008, 07:39 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Agreed... I wonder if the actors sit at home and shout "I'm on, I'm on" every time the advert comes on so all the family croud round and watch their defining moment - which is acting like a complete w****r on the TV.
I get enraged as soon as I hear 'Tell me what you want.....' and they all start acting like silly c***s.

I have a real hatred of the advert.

Old 27-08-2008, 07:50 AM
Jack Daniels

I hate any advert like Claims direct, or a similar firm, where they have actors pretending to be normal, satisfied customers.

"You know, im just, yeah, really pleased." balls.

Old 27-08-2008, 07:52 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Daniels
I hate any advert like Claims direct, or a similar firm, where they have actors pretending to be normal, satisfied customers.

"You know, im just, yeah, really pleased." balls.
Or InjuryLawyers4u.

Old 27-08-2008, 07:59 AM
waynes ear's

safestyle

some annoying loudmouthed c*** who looks like he's been dressed by stevie wonder, in the dark

Old 27-08-2008, 07:59 AM
puressence

i want to ram my fist through the tv when that sofa ad comes on ..and dont get me started on those f***ing halifax ads