United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 05:24 PM
Sparky***

Default If i didn't get a free ticket i wouldn't have bothered going..

..rubbish atmosphere, surrounded by f***wits. And I got f***ing soaked as well.

jesus christ we need a striker.

nft.

Old 10-08-2008, 05:29 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
..rubbish atmosphere, surrounded by f***wits. And I got f***ing soaked as well.

jesus christ we need a striker.

nft.
Top top topper Uber Red.

Old 10-08-2008, 05:29 PM
Ether

Do we? Tevez looked f***ing amazing. Can't think of anyone we'd bring in who could be an improvement on him in this form. Rooney back next weekend. Campbell looked sharp. Fergie said there was a possibility of Manucho in a few weeks. Mr Glass might even be ready soon. Won't be too arsed if we don't sign anyone tbh.

Old 10-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Do we? Tevez looked f***ing amazing. Can't think of anyone we'd bring in who could be an improvement on him in this form. Rooney back next weekend. Campbell looked sharp. Fergie said there was a possibility of Manucho in a few weeks. Mr Glass might even be ready soon. Won't be too arsed if we don't sign anyone tbh.
and Welbeck!

Old 10-08-2008, 05:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
There can't be any chance, unless we are buying him a Belgian passport.

If we get him, every Work Permit that has ever been turned down will have to be re-looked at, as he is nowhere near qualification, certainly no nearer than the Argie that Liverpool have just had to loan out for 2 years.

Old 10-08-2008, 05:35 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
and Welbeck!
Yep. To be honest it would give me a lot more pleasure seeing the young lads up front supporting Roon, Tevez and maybe Saha when needed, chipping in with a few goals here and there, than it would to see us splash out 30m on a slapped arse like 'Berbs'. If the whole squad is fit he only just makes the bench for me, so I just don't see the f***ing point.

Old 10-08-2008, 05:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Top top topper Uber Red.
you know it.

and certainly not as "uber" as the utter b*****d walking around the concourse singing "f***-off ronaldoooo" on his own. Needless to say, i showed him by giving him a sarcastic applause. yeah, take that.

and yes, we do need another striker - very badly.

Last edited by Sparky***; 10-08-2008 at 05:40 PM.

Old 10-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
There can't be any chance, unless we are buying him a Belgian passport.

If we get him, every Work Permit that has ever been turned down will have to be re-looked at, as he is nowhere near qualification, certainly no nearer than the Argie that Liverpool have just had to loan out for 2 years.
Well Fergie obviously seems to think there's a good chance, so maybe you should tell him he's talking out of his arse.

Old 10-08-2008, 05:40 PM
dunk

Quote:
Well Fergie obviously seems to think there's a good chance, so maybe you should tell him he's talking out of his arse.
I can't work it out. He was nowhere near qualifying after the ACN, so they sent him to Greece, where he failed spectacularly, playing a massive 6 times. I don't see how they are so confident this time, unless it's just a 'think positive' outlook. Or they know something no-one else does. Perhaps his nan was from Bognor or something?

Oh, and Fergie has been saying they are hoping to get it since May, why has it taken so long? Surely if he was going to get it, they'd have applied and appealed by now. It only takes a few days usually, a couple of weeks at the most. Not 3 months and counting.

Just an opinion.

Last edited by dunk; 10-08-2008 at 05:42 PM.

Old 10-08-2008, 05:41 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
you know it.

and certainly not as "uber" as the utter b*****d walking around the concourse singing "f***-off ronaldoooo" on his own. Needless to say, i showed him by giving him a sarcastic applause. yeah, take that.

and yes, we do need another striker - very badly.

the thing is, that lad was right!
Closed Thread