United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 23-06-2008, 10:05 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Default Scholesy's Fitness Regime

Its that time of the year where I try and lose a few extra pounds of timber. Now I usually go for a fad crash course diet of the atkins diet or something equally as ridiculous, this time however I have opted for the eat sensibly and do some exercise and fuck me it works

Been hard at it for 2 weeks now and lost 10 lbs, eating sensibly, not eating late at night (the killer for me) and my goodness the moobs are slowly dropping for a b cup to an a cup and my gut is shrinking rapidly.

This time in 6 weeks I'll be showing my flabbyless belly around turkey.
Salad is still shit though

Old 23-06-2008, 10:10 AM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Its that time of the year where I try and lose a few extra pounds of timber. Now I usually go for a fad crash course diet of the atkins diet or something equally as ridiculous, this time however I have opted for the eat sensibly and do some exercise and fuck me it works

Been hard at it for 2 weeks now and lost 10 lbs, eating sensibly, not eating late at night (the killer for me) and my goodness the moobs are slowly dropping for a b cup to an a cup and my gut is shrinking rapidly.

This time in 6 weeks I'll be showing my flabbyless belly around turkey.
Salad is still shit though
That's a lot - well done.

That is 40 (yes, forty) quarter pounders. That's a lot of weight!

My wife told me that for every 5kg you lose - your penis grows a centimetre or something like that.

As for salad - balsamic vinegar and mustard are your friends. Mix them with some oil, ding them in the microwave for 10 secs and serve with the salad. It does help.

Good luck SSG

Old 23-06-2008, 10:11 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
That's a lot - well done.

That is 40 (yes, forty) quarter pounders. That's a lot of weight!

My wife told me that for every 5kg you lose - your penis grows a centimetre or something like that.

As for salad - balsamic vinegar and mustard are your friends. Mix them with some oil, ding them in the microwave for 10 secs and serve with the salad. It does help.

Good luck SSG
Theres hope for me yet

Old 23-06-2008, 10:15 AM
HarkNowHear

Quote:

I start right away, if I get down to my fighting weight I should have a 27 inch dong

Old 23-06-2008, 10:16 AM
Arnold Muhren

Quote:

Kinell! If I got in shape my bell end would be scraping the floor

Old 23-06-2008, 10:17 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
I start right away, if I get down to my fighting weight I should have a 27 inch dong
Are you currently running with a 6mm cock Hark?

Old 23-06-2008, 10:17 AM
HarkNowHear

Quote:

on a warm day yes

Old 23-06-2008, 10:18 AM
no fun

what a shame - scholesey will do all this hard work then put 3 stone back on in the community pub on charity shield day

Old 23-06-2008, 10:18 AM
no fun

Quote:
thats no way to speak about elhombre

Old 23-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Stickman

Default some good shit

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78698

but needs more...

Closed Thread