Closed Thread

Old 28-02-2008, 12:21 PM
antonin jablonsky

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!

Old 28-02-2008, 12:21 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I don't think you can have seen him play, I really don't. He's tearing it up in Greece, literally, like a tornado.
Your dry Welsh wit makes it extremely difficult to determine whether you are wumming on Manucho or you actually do rate him.

Anyway, I'm going for you being on a WUM. He has yet to score in Greece as yet and, I reckon, that he is now all but spent following his ACN spurt, In which he did look a cut above the rest of the players on show, but that isn't really much of a compliment.

Old 28-02-2008, 12:22 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Yes, sure thing whackjob.
Whackjob? You been watching NYPD Blue re-runs?

Old 28-02-2008, 01:13 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
He's more like Adebayor and Tevez rolled into one actually. Kinda like a black Eusebio.
In keeping with this Fergie has said today that he is not that sure we need another striker given that Manny's work permit application was going through better than expected. He puts it down to his performances in the ACN really. I suppose that's why our interest in Benzema has cooled a bit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...cc=picbox&ct=5

Old 28-02-2008, 01:18 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Aulus has publically 'blasted' Saf for unsettling Benzema. Even though he never one announced his interest in signing him (to my knowledge).

Old 28-02-2008, 01:40 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Your dry Welsh wit makes it extremely difficult to determine whether you are wumming on Manucho or you actually do rate him.
Yes, the subtlety of 'black Eusebio' really left me uncertain about his seriousness.

Old 28-02-2008, 01:47 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Yes, the subtlety of 'black Eusebio' really left me uncertain about his seriousness.
I was being a little sarcastic.

Old 28-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Whalefish

Imagine the forum meltdown if Manucho was the only striker signing.

At the moment I'm more interested in Utd sorting out a quality full back. Mr P Lahm please.

That and Utd getting rid of MSI when they sign Tevez outright.

Old 28-02-2008, 01:52 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
I'm completely serious, look at the size of the letters I used for the word boom.

Old 28-02-2008, 01:53 PM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Imagine the forum meltdown if Manucho was the only striker signing.

I know, difficult to control such a heady mix of delight and excitement.
Closed Thread