United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 02:04 PM
Manchester

Default Deluded blues

This from a bitter who works for a contractor that I work with:

Quote:
For those who are about to sing about plane crashes during the minutes silence... Ok I'm prepared to do a deal with the devil on this matter.

No amount of M*n*ch chanting can denigrate the memory of the 23 who dies in 1958 as has already been achieved by the Man United PLC/Corporation who have milked the tragic episode in history for all its commercial worth and taken the MU franchise into such sanctimonious elevation that is way above the stratosphere and is now damaging the ozone layer.

The trouble is that all the media think (or WANT to think) is that the morons from Liverpool, Leeds or Man City who do chant are making fun of the dead. I can't speak for Liverpool or Leeds fans but City fans we know that the chanting has to do with the tasteless manner in which the club, corporation, PLC, franchise (delete which is applicable) has profited in terms of PR sympathy from the tragedy for 50 years and canonized the organisation into sainthood.

However the American Insurance Group (AIG) sponsored silence will be observed by me and probably 2975 of the 3000 city fans allowed entrance. One persons mobile goes off and it will be heard, 25 or so idiots will chant and we will all be tarred and feathered by the same brush and we will all be turned into monsters in the media forever, we will be painted as Fred West, Harold Shipman, Peter Sutcliffe, Ian Huntly, Al Queda, Bader Meinhoff, Hitler, Pinochet, Pol Pot, Mugabe, Stalin, Myra Hundley and Ian Brady embodied as fans besmirching the sadly departed 23. That's what we will all be seen as...

United will win the PR battle; they are playing with a double headed coin.

Outcome A – All 3000 remain silent.

Then United were right to hold out for the silence as everyone has behaved in a well orchestrated AIG sponsored moment: United win !

Outcome B – 25 fans (The Scum25) start singing "who's that dying on the runway" and making plane gestures with their arms.

Then we're all the bad guys but United fans are wonderful: United win !

The 25 or so retards are thinking that "it's our day to be heard". No one listens to these pathetic specimen of human kind in any walk of life but for that afternoon in Feb 2008 they will be given the oxygen of publicity for their miserable existence and the spotlight will be on them. Their picture in the MEN or Channel M of the Scum 25 will be their badge of honour; it will be their 15 seconds of fame. The trouble is the media don't know nor do they want to know the back story of the chanting, the bit that was airbrushed out of the recent movie…

Here is my deal on the table to the Scum 25. What I want from the deal!

I want one thing: Observe the (AIG sponsored) minute silence

Here is the Scum Bags coping strategy:- Think of Frank Swift. Remember Matt Busby played for Man City in the 1930's. Think of the three united players whose contracts were terminated when they returned injured (not dead) from M*n*ch and never played again and were cast out by the club. One died in poverty as a baker working 18 hours a day, one had to sell his medals to pay for home help and one was told by Matt Busby that he was no longer welcome at United, the club needs to move on. The three (Albert Scanlon, Johnnie Berry, Jackie Blanchflower) Think of these three as their sad lives are chronicled in the book "The Lost Babes" rejected and ignored by United as they "got in the way" of the phenomenal Phoenix from the Ashes story and win the European Cup in 1968.

One of the players returned to Manchester and looked for work and while injured the taxi drivers of Manchester gave him free rides around the City (by both red and blue cab drivers). This was a gift from the cab drivers such was the unity of Manchester at the time. The club told him that he can no longer of the free rides, they were so convinced they were paying the bill. They weren't but such was their supreme arrogance and hubris on the matter they had convinced themselves it was coming out of their coffers.

It is probably too much for the Scum 25 to think of those who sadly died but the above is a good enough list to keep their vile trap shut for 60 seconds.

Also think how much the tasteless chanting will try to spur on Man United to win. We don't need that.

We need 3 points we need to go to Europe, we need to win at OT. Time for tide to change, time for people to know the truth, 50 years is long enough, the world needs to know the background story that has been swept under the carpet.

Think of the fact that AIG own Ocean Finance, like those companies who charge double digit interest rates, who loan desperate people £20k and make them pay back £150k over ten years and then re-possess their homes when they miss a payment

Think of the fact that United's interest payments are £60million a year and their profits last year were a similar amount. Think of the irony of that story where the entire profit of the club is wiped out with interest payments that are way above market rates and then think of the fact that the head sponsor owns Ocean Finance. Think that Ocean Finance HQ is in Croydon, South London…

Like I said I only want one thing from the deal: absolute silence between the two whistles.

What do the scum 25 get from the deal! You have my permission (albeit reluctantly) to sing what ever you like for the rest of the day;

Whatever your tiny, miniscule, retarded mind can think of, sing for all your worth after the whistle denoting the end of 60 seconds because it will be drowned out by Blue Moon.

Please, I've done my bit to show you how to keep quiet and think about the other things.

For the intelligent people who read McVittee this probably seems over the top but don't forget we are dealing with people (scum) with single digit IQ's and the inability to simultaneously breathe and walk.

We now live in a society where a father of three is murdered in the street for asking some lads not to scratch cars and a man was killed with a hatchet in his head with an argument over a football landing in the garden so asking losers of the highest magnitude to keep quiet is possibly too much to ask.

So it is for the lowest common denominator in society we appeal to. After all 95% of people behave, but we have 5% of the population who do not and as a result we have police, courts, prosecution service, prisons, probation teams, defence lawyers, legal aid and asbos. A whole industry in society because the minority can't behave and respect the law.

So if you are going to the game and know someone who thinks they will chant and you find it impossible to appeal to their better nature, common sense or reasoning then try one of the coping strategies.

Reluctantly this is the deal on the table, I wish it were different but it ain't.

Already the lazy drunk hack lazy journalists have written their copy and filed it for the Monday after the match, already we are toast in their eyes, they have already trialled us in the media, after all why let the truth spoil a good story.

I wish United were playing Portsmouth that day and we were away at Middlesboro miles away. These tw*ts will make us look awful and paint United as the poor club that needs another 50 years of sympathy.

If only there was a journalist out there to tackle the elephant in the room but they get paid to grovel in front of the high altar that is Manchester United and their continuous glory.

Maybe there's hope, maybe the idiots will get the message that the silence will have the opposite effect and turn the tide.
I fail to see what the debt and "profit" at United currently have to do with this lads argument though???

Old 06-02-2008, 02:14 PM
SilverSurfer

It really is difficult to know where to start with such blatant balls.

Itks probably best just to ignore crap like AIG sponsored silences (I mean FFS) and be content in the knowledge that this guy with a king sized chip on his shoulder has wasted all his time writing something that will be ignored.

Old 06-02-2008, 02:21 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

I have never read such a total load of bitter balls in my life, none of it relates back to what the c*** is saying its just one long bile filled diatribe of envy and shit shovelling. It is actually quite funny.

Old 06-02-2008, 02:23 PM
thatsfuctit

what a muppet - you got his email?

Aside from his spin on munich related matters, what has AIG owning Ocean Finance have to do with the price of fish, weren't the bitters sponsored by the highly ethical Accident Group until they went bust?

Look for that high ground Bertie.

Old 06-02-2008, 02:27 PM
Jack Duckworth

we don't call them the bitters for nothing.

Old 06-02-2008, 02:29 PM
red red robbo

There's no f***ing way I'm reading all that

Old 06-02-2008, 02:31 PM
Mr_Ed

It was posted on bluemoon this morning...

Old 06-02-2008, 02:37 PM
carlosartorial

The lad who wrote it is clearly a bit of an idiot.

He deserves our applause for managing to switch a computer on tbh.

Old 06-02-2008, 03:00 PM
Argentina

Quote:
However the American Insurance Group (AIG) sponsored silence will be observed by me and probably 2975 of the 3000 city fans allowed entrance. One persons mobile goes off and it will be heard, 25 or so idiots will chant and we will all be tarred and feathered by the same brush and we will all be turned into monsters in the media forever, we will be painted as Fred West, Harold Shipman, Peter Sutcliffe, Ian Huntly, Al Queda, Bader Meinhoff, Hitler, Pinochet, Pol Pot, Mugabe, Stalin, Myra Hundley and Ian Brady embodied as fans besmirching the sadly departed 23. That's what we will all be seen as...
What a f***ing spanner!

'Tarred and feathered with the same brush' can you imagine that actually happening, someone there with a two inch roller, tarring and feathering someone else.

Just write back and correct his grammar and stuff like that, will wind him up even more.

Old 06-02-2008, 03:05 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

That just somes up bitters and city in general. They're so obsessed with United it's untrue - they've no club culture of their own, just bask in our reflected glory. I hate the f***ers. We shouldn't have even given any of the c***s tickets.
Closed Thread