United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Music > Tissue Island Discs (TID's)
Closed Thread
 
Old 01-02-2008, 10:35 AM
armchair
 
Default

The curse of the second series.
 
Old 01-02-2008, 10:37 AM
Ed Sullivan
 
Default

Brenners gonna be like Partridge to the BBC, begging for a new series and imagining persuading him via a sexy lap dance

'Do you want me to lap dance for you?'

 
Old 01-02-2008, 10:55 AM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
a once great institution ruined.

the rot started with no fun.

jack and mr dc

i request, nay demand, that you withdraw these scurrillous allegations

the delay in the xmas edition was beyond my control - do you think I would have done it on purpose knowing the devestating effect it had on the disabled orphan boy ?

some people have even suggested that elephantstone, who has proved himself to be a very sore loser, sabotaged my computer....at first i didnt believe them, but his hostility towards me outside macaris on wednesday nght has given me second thoughts


if anyones to blame, its koppas
 
Old 01-02-2008, 10:59 AM
Brenner
 
Default

ha ha - Tony Hayes, can I have a second series? - Smell my cheese you mutha

I should have done what I did with my Titty Quiz and retired TID's at its height after a fantastic debut series, it's like the second album syndrome all bands face after a great debut album....

It's encouraging to see how fickle the TID's fans are when the shit hits the fan
 
Old 01-02-2008, 11:00 AM
sweetleftfoot
 
Default

It's nice to be the diamond in the sea of shite that is TID's series 2
 
Old 01-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Ed Sullivan
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
ha ha - Tony Hayes, can I have a second series? - Smell my cheese you mutha

I should have done what I did with my Titty Quiz and retired TID's at its height after a fantastic debut series, it's like the second album syndrome all bands face after a great debut album....

It's encouraging to see how fickle the TID's fans are when the shit hits the fan
You're talking about United fans here, did you really expect anything else?

I'm still fully behind the second series btw.
 
Old 01-02-2008, 11:01 AM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
It's nice to be the diamond in the sea of shite that is TID's series 2
even difficult second albums have one decent track
 
Old 01-02-2008, 11:19 AM
Paul Burrell
 
Default

Hi, Paul here.

If Diana was alive to witness this ongoing debacle she would no doubt say, "Paul" she would say "Paul, Tissue Island is one of this country's great institutions. Like having a pack of 40 hungry dogs and 20 men and women with vast inherited wealth on horseback chasing one innocent petrified small animal around the countryside whilst blowing into strange sounding horn. It's one of the foundation stones on which this once great country is based. And it saddens me greatly and makes me quite angry that the standards that once applied to Tissue Island and indeed UK immigration policy have been allowed to slide in this way. Who Paul, is to blame?"

"Brenner Marm" I would reply. "Perhaps not strictly for allowing a relaxed immigration policy albeit I suspect he has had an involvement, but in terms of everything else, he is most certainly to blame."

"I knew it Paul" she would say, "I just knew it. He really is a ballbag. He should have involved you from the start shouldn't he?"

I would then simply raise my finely manicured eyebrows and smile towards her knowingly.

The above is how the conversation would go. FACT
 
Old 01-02-2008, 11:20 AM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

for what it's worth, i think a 3rd series should happen, but brenner should be made to dance in leather underwear for armchair
 
Old 01-02-2008, 11:22 AM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Burrell
Hi, Paul here.

If Diana was alive to witness this ongoing debacle she would no doubt say, "Paul" she would say "Paul, Tissue Island is one of this country's great institutions. Like having a pack of 40 hungry dogs and 20 men and women with vast inherited wealth on horseback chasing one innocent petrified small animal around the countryside whilst blowing into strange sounding horn. It's one of the foundation stones on which this once great country is based. And it saddens me greatly and makes me quite angry that the standards that once applied to Tissue Island and indeed UK immigration policy have been allowed to slide in this way. Who Paul, is to blame?"

"Brenner Marm" I would reply. "Perhaps not strictly for allowing a relaxed immigration policy albeit I suspect he has had an involvement, but in terms of everything else, he is most certainly to blame."

"I knew it Paul" she would say, "I just knew it. He really is a ballbag. He should have involved you from the start shouldn't he?"

I would then simply raise my finely manicured eyebrows and smile towards her knowingly.

The above is how the conversation would go. FACT

see - paul burell doesnt blame me, and thats proof enough

this man, this paragon of virtue, has given me the all clear

cheers paul - your honesty and clarity of mind shines like a beacon
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Tissue Island Discs (2) #5 - Tumescent Throb
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FAO: Tumescent Throb Brenner Main Forum 6 20-11-2007 11:24 PM
Tissue Island Discs #5 - No Fun Brenner Tissue Island Discs (TID's) 101 19-11-2007 05:32 PM
Tissue island discs Mark Corrigan Main Forum 15 20-07-2007 05:34 PM
FAO Tumescent Throb waynes ear's Main Forum 10 15-07-2007 08:27 PM
Tissue Island Discs... Brenner Main Forum 54 07-06-2007 08:00 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:14 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2016 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.