United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Old 23-01-2008, 12:42 PM
MethodMan
 
Default Just sent an email to AIG

requesting that they remove their logo from the Munich memorial at OT

If you are interested the email addy is [email protected]
 
Old 23-01-2008, 12:50 PM
Part 36 Offer
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodMan
requesting that they remove their logo from the Munich memorial at OT

If you are interested the email addy is [email protected]


Thought you'd be trying to sell them stuff on E-Bay.
 
Old 23-01-2008, 12:52 PM
24hr Leavesey
 
Default

Yeah, that thread was embarrassing.... I did think you'd have fucked off for good after that, but no, seems you have no shame.

Thanks for the link all the same.
 
Old 23-01-2008, 12:54 PM
MethodMan
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
Yeah, that thread was embarrassing.... I did think you'd have fucked off for good after that, but no, seems you have no shame.

Thanks for the link all the same.
With cunts like you still around, dont worry I wont be here much longer

I was just passing on what I thought would be useful information
 
Old 23-01-2008, 12:56 PM
24hr Leavesey
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodMan
I was just passing on what I thought would be useful information
Bare faced lies ?

Keep 'em to yourself Perry.
 
Old 23-01-2008, 12:57 PM
MethodMan
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
Bare faced lies ?

Keep 'em to yourself Perry.


The AIG email address you tit
 
Old 23-01-2008, 01:00 PM
My Name is Keith
 
Default

Check this thread for all the email addy's.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...t=62843&page=9
 
Old 23-01-2008, 01:01 PM
MethodMan
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Check this thread for all the email addy's.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...t=62843&page=9
sorry - I didnt see that earlier thread
 
Old 23-01-2008, 01:03 PM
My Name is Keith
 
Default

No worries. The more threads the better.
 
Old 23-01-2008, 01:03 PM
24hr Leavesey
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodMan


The AIG email address you tit

I quoted your post and took it out of context you weapon.

That's enough now MM, back to fantasy land with you....
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Just sent an email to AIG
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone get this email? Prideofalleurope Off Topic 3 12-11-2007 10:01 PM
No email day thatsfuctit Off Topic 4 19-10-2007 03:16 PM
Email???? James Bond Off Topic 2 08-07-2007 09:45 PM
Email shadowplay Off Topic 14 25-02-2007 06:45 PM
Just got an Email, some of you have probably seen it. MUFC One Love Off Topic 6 28-11-2006 03:59 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:16 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.