United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 15-12-2007, 09:28 PM
Sloppy

Default Valencia v Barcelona on sky sports xtra

Barca 2 up.Both goals from Eto.I hope the swap deal with saha goes through Id love to have him at united.

Old 15-12-2007, 09:41 PM
Rhodzy

I bet Villa is not happy, cheeky bid.

Old 15-12-2007, 09:46 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
I bet Villa is not happy, cheeky bid.
Would be nice.Valencia will have a major shake up next year.Money from his sale will help.Ronaldinho on the bench again for barca.

Old 15-12-2007, 09:48 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Would be nice.Valencia will have a major shake up next year.Money from his sale will help.Ronaldinho on the bench again for barca.
I know
Nice to see Gudjohnsen playing though.

Old 15-12-2007, 10:05 PM
Serenity Now

Excellent performance from Barca. Their work rate has been top notch and some of their interplay has been breathtaking. Incredible footwork from Eto'o for the first goal, and the the move to create the second for him was just outstanding.

One of the moments that really summed up the performance for me was Abidal pushing all the way to pressure a Valencia player in his own own half of the pitch and ultimately winning the ball back in the final third. Fantastic.

Has to be said though, Valencia have been shocking. Non-existent midfield and their backline is a complete joke. They had Marchena, who has always struggled with balls played behind him, and they decided to bring in a 32-year old Ivan Helguera to partner him?

Old 15-12-2007, 10:07 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
Excellent performance from Barca. Their work rate has been top notch and some of their interplay has been breathtaking. Incredible footwork from Eto'o for the first goal, and the the move to create the second for him was just outstanding.

One of the moments that really summed up the performance for me was Abidal pushing all the way to pressure a Valencia player in his own own half of the pitch and ultimately winning the ball back in the final third. Fantastic.

Has to be said though, Valencia have been shocking. Non-existent midfield and their backline is a complete joke. They had Marchena, who has always struggled with balls played behind him, and they decided to bring in a 32-year old Ivan Helguera to partner him?
Ayala leaving was a massive loss for them.

Old 15-12-2007, 10:19 PM
Sloppy

3-0.the valencia fans are f***ing off already with 60mins gone

Old 15-12-2007, 11:40 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
3-0.the valencia fans are f***ing off already with 60mins gone
I remember a game back at OT in 2001 where we were 0-3 down to Chelsea on 70 odd minutes and the 'dirty thirty' f***ed off

Old 15-12-2007, 11:46 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
I remember a game back at OT in 2001 where we were 0-3 down to Chelsea on 70 odd minutes and the 'dirty thirty' f***ed off
Indeed they did the c***s.
Closed Thread