United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Old 15-12-2007, 09:28 PM
Sloppy
 
Default Valencia v Barcelona on sky sports xtra

Barca 2 up.Both goals from Eto.I hope the swap deal with saha goes through Id love to have him at united.
 
Old 15-12-2007, 09:41 PM
Rhodzy
 
Default

I bet Villa is not happy, cheeky bid.
 
Old 15-12-2007, 09:46 PM
Sloppy
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
I bet Villa is not happy, cheeky bid.
Would be nice.Valencia will have a major shake up next year.Money from his sale will help.Ronaldinho on the bench again for barca.
 
Old 15-12-2007, 09:48 PM
Rhodzy
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Would be nice.Valencia will have a major shake up next year.Money from his sale will help.Ronaldinho on the bench again for barca.
I know
Nice to see Gudjohnsen playing though.
 
Old 15-12-2007, 10:05 PM
Serenity Now
 
Default

Excellent performance from Barca. Their work rate has been top notch and some of their interplay has been breathtaking. Incredible footwork from Eto'o for the first goal, and the the move to create the second for him was just outstanding.

One of the moments that really summed up the performance for me was Abidal pushing all the way to pressure a Valencia player in his own own half of the pitch and ultimately winning the ball back in the final third. Fantastic.

Has to be said though, Valencia have been shocking. Non-existent midfield and their backline is a complete joke. They had Marchena, who has always struggled with balls played behind him, and they decided to bring in a 32-year old Ivan Helguera to partner him?
 
Old 15-12-2007, 10:07 PM
Sloppy
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
Excellent performance from Barca. Their work rate has been top notch and some of their interplay has been breathtaking. Incredible footwork from Eto'o for the first goal, and the the move to create the second for him was just outstanding.

One of the moments that really summed up the performance for me was Abidal pushing all the way to pressure a Valencia player in his own own half of the pitch and ultimately winning the ball back in the final third. Fantastic.

Has to be said though, Valencia have been shocking. Non-existent midfield and their backline is a complete joke. They had Marchena, who has always struggled with balls played behind him, and they decided to bring in a 32-year old Ivan Helguera to partner him?
Ayala leaving was a massive loss for them.
 
Old 15-12-2007, 10:19 PM
Sloppy
 
Default

3-0.the valencia fans are f***ing off already with 60mins gone
 
Old 15-12-2007, 11:40 PM
Mr_Ed
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
3-0.the valencia fans are f***ing off already with 60mins gone
I remember a game back at OT in 2001 where we were 0-3 down to Chelsea on 70 odd minutes and the 'dirty thirty' f***ed off
 
Old 15-12-2007, 11:46 PM
Sloppy
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
I remember a game back at OT in 2001 where we were 0-3 down to Chelsea on 70 odd minutes and the 'dirty thirty' f***ed off
Indeed they did the c***s.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Valencia v Barcelona on sky sports xtra
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PAID: Valencia v Barcelona Sloppy Settled 0 15-12-2007 11:59 AM
it's still valencia 0-0 chelsea jem's kind streak Football 17 10-04-2007 08:12 PM
Valencia Tiberian Football 6 04-04-2007 01:05 PM
valencia.. anyone been whats it like puressence Football 24 26-03-2007 03:49 PM
Valencia - Inter walker1978 Football 69 08-03-2007 04:31 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:49 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.