Go Back   United Forum > Main > Main Forum
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 07:12 AM
Rex7

Default Dave Chappelle in London

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q3CJ_3JdgAg

Old 12-11-2007, 09:50 AM
S/Side.Red

I know someone who was there. He turned up late for what was supposed to be a half hour show, said he was sorry but had his wife and kids outside and could only do ten minutes off the top of his head. The funniest thing was, after the show loads of people followed him out of the place, expecting to see him get into a limo or something. His wife and kids were waiting outside on the street and the four of them just walked off down the road.

Old 12-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I know someone who was there. He turned up late for what was supposed to be a half hour show, said he was sorry but had his wife and kids outside and could only do ten minutes off the top of his head. The funniest thing was, after the show loads of people followed him out of the place, expecting to see him get into a limo or something. His wife and kids were waiting outside on the street and the four of them just walked off down the road.
Qualiy

"just wait here hun, I'll only be a little while"

Old 12-11-2007, 10:40 AM
1MUFC

One of the biggest twats on the planet.

Old 12-11-2007, 05:00 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Excellent

Old 12-11-2007, 05:03 PM
Rex7

Quote:
He's like that all the time apparently, he still lives in Ohio in a regular house, as opposed to a mansion.

Old 12-11-2007, 05:41 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex7
He's like that all the time apparently, he still lives in Ohio in a regular house, as opposed to a mansion.
Good set, funny as f*** with the bouncer. Looked like he was making it up as he went along but it was the better for it.

Old 12-11-2007, 06:00 PM
Sparky***

He got totally disillusioned with all the bullshit that followed chappelle's show, so he just left. Just like that, in the middle of filming the 3rd season, said "f*** this i'm off."

Respect to him for that.

Old 12-11-2007, 06:05 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
He got totally disillusioned with all the bullshit that followed chappelle's show, so he just left. Just like that, in the middle of filming the 3rd season, said "f*** this i'm off."

Respect to him for that.
Much respect, he walked away from a $50m contract. He wont get a penny of that now. Apparently he didn't get paid much for the first two seasons. Wonder if he'll regret it in a couple of years.

Old 12-11-2007, 06:40 PM
The Watcher

"I was almost rich b***h."
Closed Thread