United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 24-10-2007, 09:25 AM
Fountz

Cool Could those of you who bought in to all things Argentinian because of Gabriel Heinze..

..please provide precise and clear directions to the shop next door.. "I'm Nuts about Brazil" ..for the next load of Lemmings..

You know Brazilian flags, Samba products, genuine Copacabana beach sand etc..

Infact some of you may be able to trade in your ( no longer needed ) Gaucho gear for something comparable.

Anything less than a fully blown Rio Carnival Float making it's way through K-stand against Middlesbrough, will be very disappointing and viewed as a lack of comitment.

Old 24-10-2007, 09:28 AM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
..please provide precise and clear directions to the shop next door.. "I'm Nuts about Brazil" ..for the next load of Lemmings..

Infact some of you may be able to trade in your ( no longer needed ) Gaucho gear for something comparable.

Anything less than a fully blown Rio Carnival Float making it's way through K-stand against Middlesbrough, will be very disappointing and viewed as a lack of comitment.
oh f*** off you boring c***! nft.

Old 24-10-2007, 09:34 AM
antonin jablonsky

Fountz, what's got your goat?

Old 24-10-2007, 09:34 AM
Stretters

Quote:

I like it

Old 24-10-2007, 09:38 AM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Fountz, what's got your goat?
[YOUTUBE]sffSw-et9UM[/YOUTUBE]

Old 24-10-2007, 09:39 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
[YOUTUBE]sffSw-et9UM[/YOUTUBE]
C'mon, what's wrong with getting excited about a talented young player?

Old 24-10-2007, 09:48 AM
Toilet sniffer V

Quote:

We bought Tevez so they can still wear their Argentinian tops.

Old 24-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Smeggs

just add it to the list of countries, as long as it isn't f***in ingurlish flags i don't care. Brazil won't wind em up as much as argentina and portugal though but each to thier own.

ps the Argentina connection started after France 98 did it not? not cos of Heinze.

Old 24-10-2007, 11:57 AM
Barca '91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
ps the Argentina connection started after France 98 did it not? not cos of Heinze.
c'est vrai tres bien mon ami (thats french I dont speak spanish or whatever it is in argie bargie)

Old 24-10-2007, 11:58 AM
Stan_Tier2

im wearing an alan brazil baldy wig as we speak
Closed Thread