United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Old 17-11-2006, 04:01 PM
KHITC.
 
Default Salford City V's FC

It's the big one tomorrow, FC are running scared

What does the forum say?









Yes, wrong forum, i know
 
Old 17-11-2006, 04:06 PM
f*** KFC
 
Default

don't know how many extra Salford fans will turn up especially as we are away at the same time tomorrow, heard their first game a few weeks ago was ''interesting'', as much as those kind of games can be interesting obviously
 
Old 17-11-2006, 04:14 PM
KHITC.
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
don't know how many extra Salford fans will turn up especially as we are away at the same time tomorrow, heard their first game a few weeks ago was ''interesting'', as much as those kind of games can be interesting obviously
What do you mean by that mate?

12 o'clock kick off , on police orders! Trouble expected after last time!

There will be even more than last time, 5'000 expected, should be a good day
 
Old 17-11-2006, 04:18 PM
f*** KFC
 
Default

12am kick-off....might pop down for a bit before Sheffield then

and I certainly hope there is trouble and lots of it, for only the second time in my life I will be wanting a team called City to win tomorrow

I hear a few extra special treats are planned for the visitors, which is nice
 
Old 17-11-2006, 04:21 PM
KHITC.
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
12am kick-off....might pop down for a bit before Sheffield then

and I certainly hope there is trouble and lots of it, for only the second time in my life I will be wanting a team called City to win tomorrow

I hear a few extra special treats are planned for the visitors, which is nice
Good lad, The Willows will be rocking, 2 good football teams as well

What special treats are lined up?
 
Old 17-11-2006, 04:23 PM
f*** KFC
 
Default

dunno mate but if I did know then it wouldn't be a surprise
 
Old 17-11-2006, 04:25 PM
KHITC.
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
dunno mate but if I did know then it wouldn't be a surprise
ha ha

roll on tomorrow, great preperation for the united game
 
Old 17-11-2006, 04:48 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Kick his f***ing head in!!!
 
Old 17-11-2006, 04:54 PM
KHITC.
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky6899
Kick his f***ing head in!!!
Words of wisdom Sparky
 
Old 17-11-2006, 05:58 PM
The Real Roxanne
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
12am kick-off....might pop down for a bit before Sheffield then

and I certainly hope there is trouble and lots of it, for only the second time in my life I will be wanting a team called City to win tomorrow

I hear a few extra special treats are planned for the visitors, which is nice
c***hole.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Salford City V's FC
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
salford uni Ben Off Topic 5 24-06-2007 10:50 PM
Salford Uni punk_football Off Topic 8 20-06-2007 01:03 AM
City of Salford MethodMan Off Topic 4 28-03-2007 12:29 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:33 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.