United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Main > Main Forum
Closed Thread
 
Old 15-08-2007, 08:13 AM
Billy Baroo
 
Default fell asleep at 7.45pm last night

i haven't done that in 20 years without being ill

strange things are afoot
 
Old 15-08-2007, 08:15 AM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
i haven't done that in 20 years without being ill

strange things are afoot
billly are you taki ng over the role of a serial poster with useless info .. you have started more threads in the last few days than you have started in years .. are you missing stan
 
Old 15-08-2007, 08:15 AM
Billy Baroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
billly are you taki ng over the role of a serial poster with useless info .. you have started more threads in the last few days than you have started in years .. are you missing stan
i'm bored
 
Old 15-08-2007, 08:17 AM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
i'm bored
when you going away ..stan is loving it over there
 
Old 15-08-2007, 08:18 AM
Billy Baroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
when you going away ..stan is loving it over there
go tomorrow

i've cleared my desk of work so i've got a bit more time to post than i have recently

i've only started 4 posts in the past few days
 
Old 15-08-2007, 08:36 AM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
go tomorrow

i've cleared my desk of work so i've got a bit more time to post than i have recently

i've only started 4 posts in the past few days
thats 3 more than usual ..... are you working over there or on holiday are you meeting stan
 
Old 15-08-2007, 08:38 AM
borsuk
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
fell asleep at 7.45pm last night
i haven't done that in 20 years without being ill

strange things are afoot
congratulations billy. when's it due?
 
Old 15-08-2007, 08:42 AM
Billy Baroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
thats 3 more than usual ..... are you working over there or on holiday are you meeting stan
working in inverted commas

going with work for a massive party we are doing with adidas and nike

borsuk, don't joke. since i stopped running i've started developing a guiness bump
 
Old 15-08-2007, 08:48 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
i'm bored
wum. bored is funny. hth
 
Old 15-08-2007, 08:49 AM
Billy Baroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
wum. bored is funny. hth
thank you very little
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: fell asleep at 7.45pm last night
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I just fell asleep on the bed while on here. Sloppy Main Forum 11 04-02-2008 09:55 PM
Last night I fell out of love with football completely believe Football 26 20-08-2007 08:56 AM
1:45pm GMT. elhombre Main Forum 8 04-07-2007 12:56 PM
Both United & Chelsea - 12:45pm ScarFace Football 2 23-04-2007 05:14 PM
BBC1 - 10.45pm Ed Sullivan Main Forum 6 10-03-2007 08:54 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:45 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.