United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread
 
Old 05-08-2007, 07:32 PM
Toilet sniffer V
 
Default

If a Liverpool player was trying to force his way out of Anfield and to OT, they would have burnt his shirt, burgled his house and been even bigger c***s. We've been loyal to Heinze and he repays us with shit like this? f*** him, f*** his family, f*** his friends and f*** his career. When he wasn't injured, he was playing in the Olympics or being a liability. We had 1 decent season from him, paid him well and he's f***ing us off for the scousers. Some of the people on this board should be ashamed with themselves at the way with which they have just accepted this.
 
Old 05-08-2007, 07:40 PM
wiganste
 
Default

If I knew where he lives, I'd at least piss through the c***s letterbox.

f*** off Heinze
 
Old 05-08-2007, 07:42 PM
captain scarlet
 
Default

Its one thing to label him as a disloyal scum-bag. But to start talking about his being burnt to death is demented.
 
Old 05-08-2007, 07:42 PM
you_are_my_solskjaer
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet sniffer V
If a Liverpool player was trying to force his way out of Anfield and to OT, they would have burnt his shirt, burgled his house and been even bigger c***s. We've been loyal to Heinze and he repays us with shit like this? f*** him, f*** his family, f*** his friends and f*** his career. When he wasn't injured, he was playing in the Olympics or being a liability. We had 1 decent season from him, paid him well and he's f***ing us off for the scousers. Some of the people on this board should be ashamed with themselves at the way with which they have just accepted this.
Personally, my hatred stays with Heinze for this, not his friends or family. If everything we've read for the past month or so is true (which it probably is as he hasn't denied anything - to my knowledge) then I never want him wearing the United shirt again as he obviously has no allegiance with us.
 
Old 05-08-2007, 07:49 PM
wiganste
 
Default

Let's not forget that Heinze isn't that good and he won't stengthen the dirties.

If we get close to 7m, it's a f***ing result
 
Old 05-08-2007, 07:51 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

where the f*** are u getting this info from?
 
Old 05-08-2007, 07:51 PM
f*** KFC
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Its one thing to label him as a disloyal scum-bag. But to start talking about his being burnt to death is demented.
shut the f*** up you stupid c***
 
Old 05-08-2007, 07:52 PM
you_are_my_solskjaer
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Let's not forget that Heinze isn't that good and he won't stengthen the dirties.

If we get close to 7m, it's a f***ing result
definately. Especially at 29
 
Old 05-08-2007, 07:52 PM
koppas
 
Default

f***in c***.

Hope he gets what he deserves.
 
Old 05-08-2007, 07:55 PM
f*** KFC
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet sniffer V
If a Liverpool player was trying to force his way out of Anfield and to OT, they would have burnt his shirt, burgled his house and been even bigger c***s. We've been loyal to Heinze and he repays us with shit like this? f*** him, f*** his family, f*** his friends and f*** his career. When he wasn't injured, he was playing in the Olympics or being a liability. We had 1 decent season from him, paid him well and he's f***ing us off for the scousers. Some of the people on this board should be ashamed with themselves at the way with which they have just accepted this.
thank you ...at least one person's awake
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Gabriel Heinze
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Could those of you who bought in to all things Argentinian because of Gabriel Heinze.. Fountz Football 13 24-10-2007 03:27 PM
"Sir Alex Ferguson blasts Gabriel Heinze" Serenity Now Football 7 26-08-2007 01:21 AM
Heinze El Calafate Football 12 14-08-2007 12:50 PM
Gabriel Heinze Jack Duckworth Football 34 23-07-2007 07:29 PM
Heinze likely to be on his way Rhodzy Football 19 21-05-2007 11:52 AM
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:10 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.