United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 23-07-2007, 07:13 PM
celtbion

It could be worse.

A useful member of our squad, say, like Darren Fletcher or John O'Shea could be looking for a move to hated rivals.

I hope Heinze gets his way.

Unless he has an astonishing improvement in form he'll be a complete liability for them.

Old 23-07-2007, 07:19 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
If Rio & his agents were behaving like this certain forum users would have spontaneously combusted with rage.

Gabby can get to cunting fuck as far as I'm concerned. Hankering for a move to that shit-hole. He's either very brave or incrediblly stupid. Talk about fucking disrespectful as well.

If he wasn't protected under the 'Argentina' banner he'd be getting dogs abuse on here.

You always post decent stuff.

Fair do's.

Old 23-07-2007, 07:19 PM
wiganste

He can't even taking a cunting throw in.

nf fucking t as a tourettes ridden el calafate would say.

Old 23-07-2007, 07:36 PM
Flowers of Manchester

His not his ability that's the question

We backed him from day 1, we payed his wages for a season when out injured (a poster comparing him to Redondo fellow Argentinaian who refused wages when injured at Milan) and of all the fucking teams it appears he wants to go them.

In the past he has made great comments about us, he obv knows we hate them. The players would have clued him up in his 3 seasons with us. ffs Heinze.

Rio didnt sign his contract staright away we all boo him has he is a cockney wide boy. Ronaldo nothing as we know he would have left if we booed him.

Heinze can get to fuck (but not to them!)

Old 23-07-2007, 08:29 PM
TreeFiddy

What a cunt if he really is getting lawyers involved so he can move to the Dippers. He's a fucking donkey and I don't really give a shit if he leaves, but to lust after a move to those scum is really disgraceful. Considering the stick Ruud got a year ago for doing nothing wrong, I'm surprised he's getting away with this rather lightly.
Closed Thread