United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 23-07-2007, 03:15 PM
scherben

He's a class act

Old 23-07-2007, 03:15 PM
chorleyred

there's that much money around the game in this country that I think regardless of who they play for the players can pick where they want to go.

at the end of the day if he's decided he will only go to the vermin then united wont risk losing a fee for him imo

Old 23-07-2007, 03:16 PM
chorleyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by scherben
He's a class act

he's not even a good defender so I don't know how you come to the conclusion he's a class act

Old 23-07-2007, 03:16 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by you_are_my_solskjaer
edited since then. Is this all cause i didn't think that joke was funny?
no it's because i think you are so funny. i know my joke wasn't funny, none of them ever are. however, your instant response really hurt me so i am going to stalk you until i get bored. make sure you use the spellchcker as well.

Old 23-07-2007, 03:17 PM
scherben

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
he's not even a good defender so I don't know how you come to the conclusion he's a class act
He pretends to be a schoolboy

Silly

Old 23-07-2007, 03:18 PM
you_are_my_solskjaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
no it's because i think you are so funny. i know my joke wasn't funny, none of them ever are. however, your instant response really hurt me so i am going to stalk you until i get bored. make sure you use the spellchcker as well.
ok fair play i laughed at that one. i'm bored, does that count?

Old 23-07-2007, 04:47 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
erm, i'm villifying him because he wants to sign for the scouse bastards. i'm suprised how lightly he has got off from united fans, in general, so far over this. it should be a hanging offence, imo.
If Rio & his agents were behaving like this certain forum users would have spontaneously combusted with rage.

Gabby can get to cunting fuck as far as I'm concerned. Hankering for a move to that shit-hole. He's either very brave or incrediblly stupid. Talk about fucking disrespectful as well.

If he wasn't protected under the 'Argentina' banner he'd be getting dogs abuse on here.

Old 23-07-2007, 04:56 PM
24hr Leavesey

Lawyers ? he can get Perry fucking Mason, it won't happen unless Fergie allows it.

Apparently he made a promise that he could leave if a bid of 6m came in - which I suspect is verbal = tough shit Gabby.

He could have bought his contract out if he notified United within 2 weeks of the season finishing, he didn't = tough shit Gabby.

So, in closing, tough shit Gabby, we're doing you a fucking favour.

Old 23-07-2007, 07:08 PM
keane Roy

Old 23-07-2007, 07:12 PM
MUFC One Love

He's a cunt as far as I'm concerned and it's always seemed he would jump at the chance to move on, I hope he fucks off but not there.
Closed Thread