United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Old 23-07-2007, 01:54 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
erm, i'm villifying him because he wants to sign for the scouse bastards. i'm suprised how lightly he has got off from united fans, in general, so far over this. it should be a hanging offence, imo.
he actually said he doesn't want to sign because of the united fans.

He deserves to be lauded.

Old 23-07-2007, 01:55 PM
you_are_my_solskjaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
erm, i'm villifying him because he wants to sign for the scouse bastards. i'm suprised how lightly he has got off from united fans, in general, so far over this. it should be a hanging offence, imo.
to be fair, he hasn't actually come out and said he wants to sign. it's all sources and c***s from LFC

Old 23-07-2007, 01:56 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Moaning a******

f***ing balls.

there's no way benitez would've come out publicly and said the lawyers are pursuing it if heinze hadn't given him assurances that he wanted to sign for them.

Old 23-07-2007, 01:58 PM
chorleyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Moaning a******

file under the same as freddie ljungberg saying he would never move to another english club just a few days ago out of respect for the arse fans

I think it's safe to assume if he didn't want to go there the vermin wouldn't have their lawyers working on a way of getting his contract issue sorted

Old 23-07-2007, 01:59 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
file under the same as freddie ljungberg saying he would never move to another english club just a few days ago out of respect for the arse fans

I think it's safe to assume if he didn't want to go there the vermin wouldn't have their lawyers working on a way of getting his contract issue sorted
is there an echo in here?

Old 23-07-2007, 02:02 PM
you_are_my_solskjaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred

yea, it doesn't look good to be honest - and if he moved i wouldn't mind, i think Evra has made that position his own. But knowing the scouse c***s could take one of our players really pisses me off, hopefully Madrid or some european team will make a cheeky bid for him. Doubt it though

Old 23-07-2007, 02:05 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by you_are_my_solskjaer
yea, it doesn't look good to be honest - and if he moved i wouldn't mind, i think Evra has made that position his own. But knowing the scouse c***s could take one of our players really pisses me off, hopefully Madrid or some european team will make a cheeky bid for him. Doubt it though
f*** me you've soon changed your tune.

Old 23-07-2007, 02:10 PM
you_are_my_solskjaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
f*** me you've soon changed your tune.
how did you work that out? didn't want him to leave and i still don't

EDIT - fair play worded the last comment wrong, after reading the thing on skysports.com about benitez getting lawyers in, i don't want him to leave but im feeling resigned to letting him go now. My bad

Last edited by you_are_my_solskjaer; 23-07-2007 at 02:12 PM.

Old 23-07-2007, 02:12 PM
believe

Quote:
Quote:
how did you work that out? didn't want him to leave and i still don't
you are one funny c***.

Old 23-07-2007, 02:14 PM
you_are_my_solskjaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
you are one funny c***.
edited since then. Is this all cause i didn't think that joke was funny?
Closed Thread