United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 08-03-2018, 05:00 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Thatís what I said when I heard as well

Iím not lying btw, the 28/29 year old bit is tongue in cheek, the other bit I have genuinely heard, money for stadium improvement is instead being put towards players in the short term.

Came from someone working at the club that has fed bits of info that have come to fruition in the past.
you mean the same bullshit source who fed it to the daily mail last week?

here's a scoop. Season ticket prices are going up and will be paying for the extension thats being planned for OT

Old 08-03-2018, 05:07 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
you mean the same bullshit source who fed it to the daily mail last week?

here's a scoop. Season ticket prices are going up and will be paying for the extension thats being planned for OT
Nah, before that. Iíd imagine they want to get the regular top 4 finish/CL football and challenging for the title a bit more secure before pouring a ton of cash into the stadium.

Old 08-03-2018, 10:30 PM
Crumps

Quote:
I hear weíve decided to give the money to Mourinho to sign more 28/29 year olds to hopefully scrape top 4 again next season instead.
Oh no, signing players in their prime.

Old 08-03-2018, 10:51 PM
Switching Off

Ronaldo, Chiellini and Barry

Old 09-03-2018, 04:24 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Oh no, signing players in their prime.
If only.

Old 09-03-2018, 06:01 AM
ziggyman17

Quote:
I hear weíve decided to give the money to Mourinho to sign more 28/29 year olds to hopefully scrape top 4 again next season instead.
Can they not do both ? The gimps do not mind debt, another couple of hundred million of a loan to do up the stadium and do what they always do, get others to pay for it.. They are good at that..9

Old 09-03-2018, 06:07 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Can they not do both ? The gimps do not mind debt, another couple of hundred million of a loan to do up the stadium and do what they always do, get others to pay for it.. They are good at that..9
Transfer investment has gone through the roof though, thanks to player stockpiling, competition and City/PSG grossly inflating prices, youíre going to struggle to sign a decent player for less than £50m, minimum, maybe more. Itís probably going to cost a stadium to get anywhere near City, players wise, in the short term. So probably not, no, as weíre still £300m ish in debt as it is.

All because they didnít/wouldnít invest in players for the thick end of 10 years. Fucking wankers our owners. Absolute wankers.

Old 09-03-2018, 09:47 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
They've been telling us for years they can't redevelop because of the railway line. We should just do this
https://twitter.com/footbalIfights/s...37078961065987
Choo choo!
Mourinho would spend half the match scowling at it, and telling it to get back and defend.

Old 09-03-2018, 10:14 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Mourinho would spend half the match scowling at it, and telling it to get back and defend.
no he wouldnt

Old 09-03-2018, 10:48 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Thatís what I said when I heard as well

Iím not lying btw, the 28/29 year old bit is tongue in cheek, the other bit I have genuinely heard, money for stadium improvement is instead being put towards players in the short term.

Came from someone working at the club that has fed bits of info that have come to fruition in the past.
This is what I read too to be fair.