United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 07-03-2018, 08:56 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
For the record i wasn’t surprised...
Odds were too good to miss....
Nice one. Had Juve at 13/5 and Higuain wincast at 9/2. Only a fiver each though.
 
Old 07-03-2018, 08:56 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
You saw some of Spurs lesser players really let them down, Trippier, Davies, Dier, they really panicked at the back. Ali was crap, when he is not scoring he offers very little.

Still like the way Spurs play and am intrigued by how Poch would perform with a higher budget but can't lose that tie.
Reckon he could win the carabao cup with an extra 200 mil.
 
Old 07-03-2018, 09:01 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Marlo

Throw the 3k on united beating liverpool
 
Old 07-03-2018, 09:01 PM
Tiberian
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Reckon he could win the carabao cup with an extra 200 mil.
Going to be a fair amount of pressure on them to win the FA Cup you would think.
 
Old 07-03-2018, 09:05 PM
marlo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Nice one. Had Juve at 13/5 and Higuain wincast at 9/2. Only a fiver each though.
odds were way too attractive.
and as good as spurs
waited until the team are announced if dybala was starting i honestly thought they might win by 2 or 3.
 
Old 07-03-2018, 09:07 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
odds were way too attractive.
and as good as spurs
waited until the team are announced if dybala was starting i honestly thought they might win by 2 or 3.
Waited till I saw the Spurs full backs

Should've doubled it with Basel.

Chiellini throwing shade on Spurs
 
Old 07-03-2018, 09:10 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Waited till I saw the Spurs full backs

Should've doubled it with Basel.

Chiellini throwing shade on Spurs
I had a Juve, Wolves, Kilmarnock treble and decided to chuck City in at horrific odds at the last minute
 
Old 07-03-2018, 09:10 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I had a Juve, Wolves, Kilmarnock treble and decided to chuck City in at horrific odds at the last minute
1/5 I saw
 
Old 07-03-2018, 09:10 PM
puressence
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Not been impresssd with Juventus at all
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 never known anybody to get more things wrong ever 🤣🤣🤣🤣
 
Old 07-03-2018, 09:12 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Chiellini: We knew the history of Spurs. They have many chances but never arrive at their victory.

Or words to that effect
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Tonight’s football 07.03.2018
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tonight's football 1st March 2018 - Arsenal v City Sparky*** Football 131 02-03-2018 12:32 PM
Tonight's Champions League games 20.02.2018 Switching Off Football 70 21-02-2018 03:37 PM
tonight's other football 31/1/2018 armchair Football 23 01-02-2018 10:48 PM
Tonight’s Other Football 5 Jan 2018 puressence Football 48 05-01-2018 11:56 PM
Tonight's games 02.01.2018 Switching Off Football 38 02-01-2018 10:17 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:53 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.