United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 08-03-2018, 08:43 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Speaking of government sponsored assassination of its own citizens...

https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...-get-away-with
Of 210 loyalist paramilitaries arrested only three weren't informers

Old 08-03-2018, 08:49 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
So no one is in a position to comment either way.
Circumstantial evidence and record of past behaviour.

My opinion is probably also influenced by the fact I am reading a book about espionage during the second world war and the behaviour of the Russians towards their own people was absolutely barbaric. You could argue that things have changed since then but I'm not so sure.

Old 08-03-2018, 08:59 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
I love the fact someone is asking for evidence of clandestine intelligence operations conducted by the country which is the recognised master of clandestine intelligence operations. The whole point is there is no evidence
The whole russian nonsense is not some James Bond escapade but a claim that the Russians destroyed democracy with targeted adverts undermining HRC. These CAN be tracked which was the whole point of the Mueller investigation and why it came up with pretty much nothing

Twitter Google and Facebook have all confirmed this .Even Hamilton 68 the main go to source for all media russian scare stories have recently rolled back on some of their wild claims and just as tellingly still refuse to explain their methodology.

The origin and responsibility of all this bollocks lies squarely with Hilary and the Dems refusing to accept that she lost the election through her own shit campaign and looking to blame something or someone else for her failure to beat a reality TV star.

Read the piece I previously posted and critique that or carry on regurgitating nonsense that the Russians were responsible for everything that has happened in the world recently

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...issent-w517486

Old 08-03-2018, 04:56 PM
red in cumbria

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
The origin and responsibility of all this bollocks lies squarely with Hilary and the Dems refusing to accept that she lost the election through her own shit campaign and looking to blame something or someone else for her failure to beat a reality TV star
This, times 1 zillion.

Old 08-03-2018, 05:28 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
The whole russian nonsense is not some James Bond escapade but a claim that the Russians destroyed democracy with targeted adverts undermining HRC. These CAN be tracked which was the whole point of the Mueller investigation and why it came up with pretty much nothing

Twitter Google and Facebook have all confirmed this .Even Hamilton 68 the main go to source for all media russian scare stories have recently rolled back on some of their wild claims and just as tellingly still refuse to explain their methodology.

The origin and responsibility of all this bollocks lies squarely with Hilary and the Dems refusing to accept that she lost the election through her own shit campaign and looking to blame something or someone else for her failure to beat a reality TV star.

Read the piece I previously posted and critique that or carry on regurgitating nonsense that the Russians were responsible for everything that has happened in the world recently

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...issent-w517486
Just reading in the New Yorker that Hillary outspent trump's campaign 2 to 1 (600 mill vs 1.2 billion). She was a crap candidate, no doubt about that

Old 08-03-2018, 05:35 PM
armchair

israel does way more to influence uk/usa elections etc. china is deeply integrated into the usa too - you could make a film where russia are the baddies but try do the same about china and you'll run into trouble. russsia is basically one up from a collapsed state. yeah they are interfering but the effects they are having are vastly exaggerated. I acept they are constantly meddling but contest the idea that they are directly responsible for Trump/Brexit/Catalonia/Italy etc.

If you want to see a real troll farm then have a look at israel and how trolling is basically considered national service.

Old 08-03-2018, 05:36 PM
Fat Al

Getting back on topic ....

The copper who also got ill is a Detective Sergeant.

Yet the passers by who gave first aid before the emergency services arrived are all fine.

So, was the DS his ‘minder’?

Would someone like him even have one?

Old 08-03-2018, 10:40 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Presidential election year in Russia. Putin gets a lot of points domestically for zapping traitors.

This article though thinks it is more about deterrence
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...n-spy-agencies
If you ignore the fact that Putin is on a re-election campaign trail, his message is very much ‘loyalty to the motherland and warnings to traitors’ and that his message is widely supported by the Russian public then the finger of blame very much firmly points towards Israel.

Old 09-03-2018, 01:38 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
If you ignore the fact that Putin is on a re-election campaign trail, his message is very much ‘loyalty to the motherland and warnings to traitors’ and that his message is widely supported by the Russian public then the finger of blame very much firmly points towards Israel.
Interestingly Russian exile Morozov doesn't think it's the Russians but it's an anti Putin act...looks like he was poisoned at home. DS awake.

DS went to the house which is where he was contaminated.

Old 10-03-2018, 07:02 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Those pesky Jews

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Interestingly Russian exile Morozov doesn't think it's the Russians but it's an anti Putin act...looks like he was poisoned at home. DS awake.

DS went to the house which is where he was contaminated.
About time someone came up with a false flag theory.