United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 07-03-2018, 10:01 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

do you think this is just a UK/US thing? come a little closer to russia and question their interference, you'd be laughed out of the room.
Thanks for the evidence or is it possible you just read Sun Headlines and believe everything you're told

Back up what you say .A Putin gif is not proof BTW

Old 07-03-2018, 10:08 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Thanks for the evidence or is it possible you just read Sun Headlines and believe everything you're told

Back up what you say .A Putin gif is not proof BTW
i have provided you with links in past. Iirc you just dismissed it all straight away.

but let's step back a moment. Are you saying you believe russia does not interfere in elections? (and please don't say but america. we all know that)

what about the funding of le pen for example?

Old 07-03-2018, 10:12 AM
Albert Tatlock

The British establishment ordered his death.

Old 07-03-2018, 10:16 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
They used him as a bargaining tool to get some of their spies back and still offed him. The messages is you will never be safe and neither will your family.

It's all a bit McMafia tbh.
this. "traitors will kick the bucket". snuff said.

pour encourager, etc.

speaking of family... would. might be a risk right now, though.

Old 07-03-2018, 10:20 AM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Seems a bit why would the ruskies go after him now .
its a dish best served cold.

Not really about him its more about anybody else thinking they can f*** Russia over and get away with it. Id certainly think twice.

Old 07-03-2018, 10:25 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
i have provided you with links in past. Iirc you just dismissed it all straight away.

but let's step back a moment. Are you saying you believe russia does not interfere in elections? (and please don't say but america. we all know that)

what about the funding of le pen for example?
It was a commercial bank loan not Putin you plum

Here's VP of Facebook with his take(see whole thread )

Anyway that's a no then. No evidence just gossip

Here's the ads that swung the election to get you started

Old 07-03-2018, 10:29 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
It was a commercial bank loan not Putin you plum
oh. ok so you're one of those guys who needs to see putin stuffing an election box to accept the idea.

I see.

yeah mate, six memes was all it was

Old 07-03-2018, 10:30 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
What's the gain aside from a bit of revenge and why wait so long?

Probably lots of mileage in blaming Russia - its becoming a very important player in the middle east - alongside Iran.
Presidential election year in Russia. Putin gets a lot of points domestically for zapping traitors.

This article though thinks it is more about deterrence
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...n-spy-agencies

Old 07-03-2018, 10:40 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
oh. ok so you're one of those guys who needs to see putin stuffing an election box to accept the idea.

I see.

yeah mate, six memes was all it was
Gossip and title tattle and not one bit of evidence.

I've given up expecting anything like a reasoned argument and it's painfully obvious you have no proof to back up anything you say

You may as well be a talking sponge

Bye

Last edited by rubbernecker; 07-03-2018 at 10:44 AM.

Old 07-03-2018, 10:45 AM
red red robbo

I love the fact someone is asking for evidence of clandestine intelligence operations conducted by the country which is the recognised master of clandestine intelligence operations. The whole point is there is no evidence