United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink
Reply
 
Old 06-03-2018, 07:37 PM
HarkNowHear
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Had one for months, still in the box in the cupboard

Any easy recipes to start me off?
Slice it, cob it in, add stuff, wait

Game over

Ps, ignore Simcard Sid
 
Old 06-03-2018, 07:39 PM
thatsfuctit
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Had one for months, still in the box in the cupboard

Any easy recipes to start me off?
Beef Goulash -
I pretty much pile the following into it with a splash of olive oil and switch it on
  • Decent stewing steak
  • Onion (chopped)
  • Peppers (chopped)
  • Oxo cubes
  • Parprika (plenty of)
  • Garlic
  • Tomatoe Puree
  • Couple tins of chopped tomatos

I chuck a tin of green beans in for a last couple of hours.

Bloody lovely


*serving suggestion
 
Old 06-03-2018, 07:39 PM
Wez
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
Slice it, cob it in, add stuff, wait

Game over

Ps, ignore Simcard Sid
That simple?

Like it

Edit: Thatsfuctit - That looks the business that, cheer pal
 
Old 06-03-2018, 07:41 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
That simple?

Like it

l
Don’t use this c*** as a role model W3Z M8
 
Old 06-03-2018, 07:41 PM
HarkNowHear
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
That simple?

Like it

Edit: Thatsfuctit - That looks the business that, cheer pal
Almost as simple as nofers and technology

‘Tis that easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
don’t use this c*** as a role model w3z m8
c0ff
 
Old 06-03-2018, 07:43 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez

[quote=HarkNowHear;4904228
Almost as simple as nofers and technology

‘Tis that easy



c0ff
Speaking of which....I now have FaceTime on my phone
 
Old 06-03-2018, 07:44 PM
Wez
 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarkNowHear
Almost as simple as nofers and technology

‘Tis that easy



c0ff
Blimey, SHE might be able to cook a decent meal for a change instead of me doing all the cooking
 
Old 06-03-2018, 07:45 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Blimey, SHE might be able to cook a decent meal for a change instead of me doing all the cooking
 
Old 06-03-2018, 07:47 PM
Wez
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Makes a decent bacon butty, but I prefer to cook so I know I'm not ill the following day
 
Old 06-03-2018, 07:52 PM
HarkNowHear
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun



speaking of which....i now have facetime on my phone
bo11 ox
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: The slow cooker
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Recommend me a slow cooker Gypsum Fantastic Food and Drink 21 20-10-2016 10:39 PM
Favourite cooker ring Horst_ Bucholst Food and Drink 44 21-05-2013 02:40 PM
Electric cooker recommendations? Harri Jaffa Off Topic 13 02-06-2011 05:08 PM
Slow cooker red @rmy Food and Drink 2 17-03-2009 10:27 AM
The slow cooker shyteds Off Topic 3 30-09-2008 04:46 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:37 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.