Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
check your pms.
Can you send me some?

Old 06-03-2018, 11:27 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
"they're animals. you can't negotiate with them. Kill them all"

God punishes protestants with disgusting teeth.

Old 06-03-2018, 11:48 AM
Sparky***

Wish they had iPhones back then.

Old 06-03-2018, 11:56 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Remember it well. Hatred filled the entire region for months afterwards, manifested by a huge increase in tit for tat sectarian killings.

For those of you who are unaware, ditching the Good Friday Agreement for Brexit purposes could very easily lead us back to something similar.
Hatred filled the entire region well before this. The Enniskillen bombing in particular had led everyone to this particular ugly period. Michael Stone claimed this act as his motivation for hitting the graveyard. The increase in killing on all sides is more than probably what drove everyone to the negotiating table. People and communities who, to that point, felt fairly safe, were no longer and, as a result, began calling on their paramilitaries and politicians to find a better way forward.

The idea that the GFA would be destroyed by brexit is utter nonsense, btw. A workable solution can and will be found. It's just that, for now, it's politically expedient for some that it isn't found.

Old 06-03-2018, 11:58 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Not sightseeing in the sense of take a camera and a hotdog and tick
Off some fucking treasure hunt laminated card ffs

I probably worded it wrong.....

It could have been a covert op, but everyone was well aware to stay away that day.....

We were shown the video many many times as a “look what can happen” type thing...
'And that's why you and your mates don't drive around IRA funerals brandishing pistols, especially just after loyalist attacks'

Old 06-03-2018, 11:58 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
You sick sick man
You only just worked this out?

I bet she’s nowhere near as bad as you make out.

Old 06-03-2018, 12:29 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
'And that's why you and your mates don't drive around IRA funerals brandishing pistols, especially just after loyalist attacks'

They weren’t brandishing pistols......

The manner of their driving got them attention, the pistol is kept in the footwell..
I think they tried it as last resort..

Old 06-03-2018, 12:33 PM
Fat Al

Quote:

The manner of their driving got them attention, the pistol is kept in the footwell..
I think they were remarkably restrained, they didn’t actually use the pistol on any of the people attacking the car.
Imagine a US cop or soldier in the same circumstances? He’d have just let rip.

Old 06-03-2018, 12:55 PM
Cream

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
I think they were remarkably restrained, they didn’t actually use the pistol on any of the people attacking the car.
Imagine a US cop or soldier in the same circumstances? He’d have just let rip.
These guys.

Old 06-03-2018, 12:56 PM
Sparky***