United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 06-03-2018, 08:36 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
State of those Ambulances, It was 1988 not 1958.
There are some shawmful shiny snide market coats on display too. And the fringes.

Old 06-03-2018, 08:40 AM
guerreiro

That cemetery fella was a ringer for Ron Jeremy, probably where he got his balls from.

Old 06-03-2018, 08:52 AM
Bunker Buster

Not sightseeing in the sense of take a camera and a hotdog and tick
Off some f***ing treasure hunt laminated card ffs

I probably worded it wrong.....

It could have been a covert op, but everyone was well aware to stay away that day.....

We were shown the video many many times as a “look what can happen” type thing...

Old 06-03-2018, 09:35 AM
no fun

The killings in Gibraltar .... yes they were an active cell, yes they were planning a bomb, and so fair play they were killed before they could carry out the operation....but the thatcher govt cover up was disgraceful

If you’ve got the time, watch this, which the got tried to ban

Old 06-03-2018, 09:44 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Not sightseeing in the sense of take a camera and a hotdog and tick
Off some f***ing treasure hunt laminated card ffs

I probably worded it wrong.....

It could have been a covert op, but everyone was well aware to stay away that day.....

We were shown the video many many times as a “look what can happen” type thing...

FWIW. if that had have been you there? and I was one of the mob?

I would have saved you.

For later.

Old 06-03-2018, 09:50 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
The killings in Gibraltar .... yes they were an active cell, yes they were planning a bomb, and so fair play they were killed before they could carry out the operation....but the thatcher govt cover up was disgraceful

If you’ve got the time, watch this, which the got tried to ban

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x7MBqTw2vl0
Few years later, the IRA tried to get revenge on the guy who was Governor General of Gib when the shootings took place.
Emptied an entire mag from an AK47 thru the guys back window. Hit him multiple times but he survived. Some of the rounds went the entire length of his house and out thru the front windows.
I was interviewed by the Police as a potential witness as I’d driven my bus past his house about an hour before the attack.

Old 06-03-2018, 09:57 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Few years later, the IRA tried to get revenge on the guy who was Governor General of Gib when the shootings took place.
Emptied an entire mag from an AK47 thru the guys back window. Hit him multiple times but he survived. Some of the rounds went the entire length of his house and out thru the front windows.
I was interviewed by the Police as a potential witness as I’d driven my bus past his house about an hour before the attack.
Is it too late to go back to the cops and tell them you saw the pegger there?

Old 06-03-2018, 10:13 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Is it too late to go back to the cops and tell them you saw the pegger there?
Send me some pics so I can give an accurate description.
Nudes would be good.

Old 06-03-2018, 10:15 AM
no fun

Quote:
Nudes would be good.
You sick sick man

Old 06-03-2018, 10:21 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Nudes would be good.
check your pms.