irk

Barking mad. A mob is an ugly thing to behold

The news used to be miles better.

Old 06-03-2018, 09:02 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

"they're animals. you can't negotiate with them. Kill them all"

Old 06-03-2018, 09:10 AM
Bunker Buster

Always amazes me the balls on ya man in the cemetery....

Also love it when his hat falls off as heís giving it toes...

Heard a lot of different stories about the lads in the car, including it was the passengers first time in N Ireland and they had took a wrong turn in a site seeing tour

Mobs are a scary thing.....

Old 06-03-2018, 09:13 AM
Big Norm

Remember it well. Hatred filled the entire region for months afterwards, manifested by a huge increase in tit for tat sectarian killings.

For those of you who are unaware, ditching the Good Friday Agreement for Brexit purposes could very easily lead us back to something similar.

Old 06-03-2018, 09:18 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Heard a lot of different stories about the lads in the car, including it was the passengers first time in N Ireland and they had took a wrong turn in a site seeing tour

How they didn't kill stone when they tracked them down..

Beat him unconscious.

The police/army must have been on them in seconds.

Old 06-03-2018, 09:21 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Remember it well. Hatred filled the entire region for months afterwards, manifested by a huge increase in tit for tat sectarian killings.

For those of you who are unaware, ditching the Good Friday Agreement for Brexit purposes could very easily lead us back to something similar.
Meh. A price worth paying

Old 06-03-2018, 09:22 AM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Heard a lot of different stories about the lads in the car, including it was the passengers first time in N Ireland and they had took a wrong turn in a site seeing tour :loco:

No chance. Two serving British soldiers deciding to tour West Belfast during a funeral of someone killed by a loyalist paramilitary mourning a murdered IRA member? Don't think so.

I live near that area and there could be no "wrong turn" to accidentally land you outside Sinn Fein head office.

Definitely some sort of covert observation mission gone wrong imo. The fact that the government has never given a proper explanation for their presence only reinforces my view.

Old 06-03-2018, 09:29 AM
Throw

State of those Ambulances, It was 1988 not 1958.

Old 06-03-2018, 09:35 AM
shenwen

I donít know Belfast well, but canít imagine that 30 years ago it was a good place for off duty soldiers (or anyone) to do a bit of sight seeing