United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 04-03-2018, 04:39 PM
Buck
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Should've been Pedro, having a shocker


He won a corner
 
Old 04-03-2018, 04:40 PM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Yeah he added them, but I don't think any were that impressive. The damage was done by the Jose old boys, Costa and Hazard, who had turned off for Jose.

Don't agree he had no right to win it. The title holders were Leicester and they were champions before that. Many were writing them off last season. I wasn't. The league was on its arse And, before City upped it this season, it was wide open for someone to win it with a little momentum.

In short, f*** him.
United and City should have been top two last season really. As they should this year. I don't think many expected a Chelsea side that had just finished 10th to win it, let alone as comfortably as they did. Top four is a fairly decent target for them. So 5th will be pure failure.
 
Old 04-03-2018, 04:40 PM
Billy Redface
 
Default

Could see us going for Willian in the summer.
 
Old 04-03-2018, 04:43 PM
Clarkie
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Could see us going for Willian in the summer.
Hope so.
 
Old 04-03-2018, 04:44 PM
Billy Redface
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
United and City should have been top two last season really. As they should this year. I don't think many expected a Chelsea side that had just finished 10th to win it, let alone as comfortably as they did. Top four is a fairly decent target for them. So 5th will be pure failure.
Doesn't work like that though does It?

They were pre season favourites, but United had finished no higher than 4th while Chelsea were winning the league.

In retrospect, we were overfancied and they were underfancied.

And the league was weak at the top, as evidenced by perennial shitbags Spurs being the closest challengers.
 
Old 04-03-2018, 04:45 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

What an utterly abysmal game of football
 
Old 04-03-2018, 04:46 PM
Billy Redface
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky***
what an utterly abysmal game of football
#blitw
 
Old 04-03-2018, 04:46 PM
Clarkie
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
What an utterly abysmal game of football
Been a privilege to watch it.

Honoured and humbled. Thank you, Pep
 
Old 04-03-2018, 04:47 PM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Doesn't work like that though does It?

They were pre season favourites, but United had finished no higher than 4th while Chelsea were winning the league.

In retrospect, we were overfancied and they were underfancied.

And the league was weak at the top, as evidenced by perennial shitbags Spurs being the closest challengers.
They're a very good side these days imo.

Anyway, as much as I don't like him I think it's surely undeniable that he over-achieved by running away with it last year.

On a side note, Neville f***ing loves a moan doesn't he. Agree with him about Chelsea but would hate to be on the train back with him.
 
Old 04-03-2018, 04:48 PM
Billy Redface
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
They're a very good side these days imo.

Anyway, as much as I don't like him I think it's surely undeniable that he over-achieved by running away with it last year.

On a side note, Neville f***ing loves a moan doesn't he. Agree with him about Chelsea but would hate to be on the train back with him.
Boring twat isn't he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
They're a very good side these days imo.

Anyway, as much as I don't like him I think it's surely undeniable that he over-achieved by running away with it last year.

On a side note, Neville f***ing loves a moan doesn't he. Agree with him about Chelsea but would hate to be on the train back with him.
I like spurs too, but if someone said to me you finish above them and you win the league, id be delighted.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Super sundays games 4th mar 2018
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Today's games 18.02.2018 Switching Off Football 40 18-02-2018 08:29 PM
Today's games 04.02.2018 Switching Off Football 171 06-02-2018 11:06 PM
Today's games 07.01.2018 Switching Off Football 45 08-01-2018 12:54 AM
sundays games wonky no Football 5 02-09-2012 02:36 PM
PAID: super sexy sundays sensational shoot out wonky no Settled 13 28-03-2008 10:13 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:56 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.