Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Didn't know Alonso and Moses played for Mourinho
Moses did

Old 04-03-2018, 04:30 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
I know I probably shouldn't be, but I'm sceptical about manager who go Bat shit mental at a 10th minute opener against Watford in October.

Its all for show. Don't trust 'em.

As you say, he stumbled on a formula when he was on his arse. Carried a bit of momentum and that was enough against a poor league. Spurs looked better after Christmas but the lead was too big.

He was totally undone tactically at Old Trafford and had no idea how to react

Title won largely with Jose's side and the addition of Kante - an absolute no brainer

Now he's replacing Jose's players with drinkwater and Giroud .

He's head totally fallen off at the slightest provocation and he'll be gone in the summer

I see they've scored an nobody even gives a shit.

They're going to f***ing win it against us aren't they ?
And Alonso, David Luiz and re-introduction of Moses. So tbf four different players and a changed system and mentality. He deserves some credit for that and the players did seem to take to him. You can also argue that he won a title he had no right to which set himself high standards that couldn't be maintained.

But yeah, I just don't like him

Biggest issue for Chelsea this season though is the failure in the striker department. Costa hit 20 in the league last year and occupied defences. Morata on 10 and looks like he'll struggle to get any more. Big drop off. Add those ten goals and they're comfortable.

Old 04-03-2018, 04:30 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Moses did
Shredding poor Remi's legacy at every turn...

Old 04-03-2018, 04:32 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Do you know what the word largely means, Mrs Conte?

Old 04-03-2018, 04:36 PM
redhegemony

Sane is on fire..looks very athletic.

and why take off Willian?

Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
And Alonso, David Luiz and re-introduction of Moses. So tbf four different players and a changed system and mentality. He deserves some credit for that and the players did seem to take to him. You can also argue that he won a title he had no right to which set himself high standards that couldn't be maintained.

But yeah, I just don't like him

Biggest issue for Chelsea this season though is the failure in the striker department. Costa hit 20 in the league last year and occupied defences. Morata on 10 and looks like he'll struggle to get any more. Big drop off. Add those ten goals and they're comfortable.

Yeah he added them, but I don't think any were that impressive. The damage was done by the Jose old boys, Costa and Hazard, who had turned off for Jose.

Don't agree he had no right to win it. The title holders were Leicester and they were champions before that. Many were writing them off last season. I wasn't. The league was on its arse And, before City upped it this season, it was wide open for someone to win it with a little momentum.

In short, f*** him.

The Stella Fella

Nearly 300 passes per shot on target for bitters

Sparky***

City playing the same players for 90 mins every game. In every cup and none of them even get so much as cramp.

Drugged up to the f***ing eyes.

Old 04-03-2018, 04:37 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
and why take off Willian?
Should've been Pedro, having a shocker

Old 04-03-2018, 04:38 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
City playing the same players for 90 mins every game. In every cup and none of them even get so much as cramp.

Drugged up to the f***ing eyes.
And they run like f***ing dogs.

Wasn't De Buyne meant to out for a month and missed a week?