United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 03-03-2018, 09:33 AM
sub three hours

Default Guardiola ! Proud Catalonian or hypocritical, inconsistent w****r ?

I can't 'fully' make my mind up on this

He's obviously a proud Catalonian and wears the yellow ribbon to support the Catalonian government people in jail which he would see as a violation of human rights by an oppressive regime etc.

However, he's employed by Abu Dhabi and has previously been an ambassador for Qatar, both of which are oppressive regimes with shite human rights records.

Old 03-03-2018, 09:43 AM
Cream

A patriot.

Old 03-03-2018, 09:48 AM
andyroo

A bertie c***

Old 03-03-2018, 09:54 AM
Red Santos

We're all hypocrites...

Some are bigger hypocrites than others

Old 03-03-2018, 10:02 AM
Wellinever

Default No such thing as bad publicity!

Pep has done what he wanted to do and drawn attention to the plight of his countrymen.
He can apparently wear the ribbon, before a match, in the after match interview, whilst he's out shopping, or going to church, he walk anywhere around town wearing it, but the rules say he cant' wear it when he is the official coach of Man City during a match.
Enough said!

Old 03-03-2018, 10:03 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellinever
Pep has done what he wanted to do and drawn attention to the plight of his countrymen.
He can apparently wear the ribbon, before a match, in the after match interview, whilst he's out shopping, or going to church, he walk anywhere around town wearing it, but the rules say he cant' wear it when he is the official coach of Man City during a match.
Enough said!

Old 03-03-2018, 10:16 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
its almost as bad as whoever that prick who posted thread titles that were utterly mental

Tensai

" Fletcher sets target on Hargreaves scalp: "I must unleash unique gift or get benched."

O'shea dragoons mammoth threat at Arsenal: "I can emulate Sevilla bloodbath."

this ones the best one

Fletcher gunning for power place on the bench: "I have trained with a football."

Old 03-03-2018, 10:20 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellinever
Enough said!

Yeah and by by extension all the complaints about him being fined and k******ds like me bringing it up as a topic for debate on football forums will have done him and the cause more good than harm.

Old 03-03-2018, 10:23 AM
Poop

Bald c***. Should be hanged for treason in the Bernabeu.

Old 03-03-2018, 10:26 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
its almost as bad as whoever that prick who posted thread titles that were utterly mental

Tensai

" Fletcher sets target on Hargreaves scalp: "I must unleash unique gift or get benched."

O'shea dragoons mammoth threat at Arsenal: "I can emulate Sevilla bloodbath."

this ones the best one

Fletcher gunning for power place on the bench: "I have trained with a football."