United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Old 03-03-2018, 08:04 AM
believe

Default Stories of stealing things

Looking at the Dublin video brought back a few memories. My local back home was right next to a bus station and every day this bus driver would call in for a pint around 5 o clock. One day he goes to the toilet and leaves the keys to the bus on the bar. Three of us decided to nick the bus but not only take it but decided to actually drive the route and pick people up.

We’d done about four stops and picked about 10-12 people up before realising how much of a stupid idea it was. Drove back towards the pub and dumped the bus in a back street with everyone wondering what the f*** was going on. By the time we’d got back to the pub the driver was outside with the police and we just walked past and got back to drinking.

Old 03-03-2018, 08:10 AM
denis lawless

Last edited by denis lawless; 03-03-2018 at 08:19 AM.

Old 03-03-2018, 08:33 AM
no fun

Was never really a thief, didn’t have the bottle

Mate decided he wanted to steal a peac**k from pets corner in wythenshawe Park on the way home from a night out, I went along as look out ...he managed to get inside the enclosure but the birds started making a right f***ing racket so we legged it

Old 03-03-2018, 08:36 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun

Mate decided he wanted to steal a peac**k from pets corner in wythenshawe Park on the way home from a night out, I went along as look out ...he managed to get inside the enclosure but the birds started making a right f***ing racket so we legged it
new to peac**ks?

Old 03-03-2018, 08:40 AM
Lok

Old 03-03-2018, 08:41 AM
wiganste

Thumbs up

Quote:

Nicked a sheep from a field in Sheffield and dumped it in a field in Southport.

Old 03-03-2018, 08:47 AM
sub three hours

Quote:

Perhaps it was a female peac**k (a peahen.) If it was getting loud and displaying it's plumage it means it 'fancied' your mate.

Old 03-03-2018, 08:48 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Nicked a sheep from a field in Sheffield and dumped it in a field in Southport.
Baastard

Old 03-03-2018, 08:49 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
new to peac**ks?

You'd know of course. You probably have them on your lawn

Old 03-03-2018, 08:49 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
You'd know of course. You probably have them on your lawn