United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 01-03-2018, 05:10 PM
Sparky***
 
Default Tonight's football 1st March 2018 - Arsenal v City

I see this match is still on despite snow fucking it down everywhere. I can't help but be reminded of this



http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...lack-snow.html

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that during that time Chelsea were in the midst of a dreadful run of form in which they had 1 win since October and were missing several key players. Sure enough the game was rescheduled for March after they'd got their shit together and they beat us 2-1.
 
Old 01-03-2018, 05:14 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I see this match is still on despite snow fucking it down everywhere. I can't help but be reminded of this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...lack-snow.html

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that during that time Chelsea were in the midst of a dreadful run of form in which they had 1 win since October and were missing several key players. Sure enough the game was rescheduled for March after they'd got their shit together and they beat us 2-1.
...and between Liverpool away and Arsenal home for us as well. Outrageous.

Anyway I heard Arsenal were looking for volunteers tonight to help shovel snow.

If people bring enough they can get the game called off.
 
Old 01-03-2018, 05:15 PM
no fun
 
Default

Surely arsenal canít be as fucking pathetic as they were on Sunday?

Oh yes they can
 
Old 01-03-2018, 05:34 PM
puressence
 
Default

3-2 arsenal fuck city the divs
 
Old 01-03-2018, 06:04 PM
Clarkie
 
Default

Luiz kicking and hacking everyone and getting away with it.

Great goal from Rooney though
 
Old 01-03-2018, 06:08 PM
Spock
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
...and between Liverpool away and Arsenal home for us as well. Outrageous.

Anyway I heard Arsenal were looking for volunteers tonight to help shovel snow.

If people bring enough they can get the game called off.
 
Old 01-03-2018, 06:22 PM
MagnificentSeven
 
Default

i remember that game at spurs in fergie's last season, and how amazing it was that it wasn't postponed due to the ridiculous snow.
 
Old 01-03-2018, 06:27 PM
ziggyman17
 
Default

a nothing game, all I can hope for is a load of injuries to the likes of Silva, The Argie Midget, and The Ginger bellend and the rest of the fuckers too....
 
Old 01-03-2018, 06:35 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
i remember that game at spurs in fergie's last season, and how amazing it was that it wasn't postponed due to the ridiculous snow.
I went to the pub to watch it and it was too snowy to walk home for a while, I got well hammered so I don't really remember it

Was it 1-1, late Spurs equaliser?
 
Old 01-03-2018, 06:38 PM
Arnold Muhren
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Surely arsenal canít be as f***ing pathetic as they were on Sunday?
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Tonight's football 1st March 2018 - Arsenal v City
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
tonight's other football 31/1/2018 armchair Football 23 01-02-2018 11:48 PM
Tonightís Other Football 5 Jan 2018 puressence Football 48 06-01-2018 12:56 AM
Tonight's games 02.01.2018 Switching Off Football 38 02-01-2018 11:17 PM
Tonight's Football 15th March puressence Football 270 16-03-2017 03:39 PM
Football Betting Guide for March 16-17: Manchester United and City the favourite picks fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 15-03-2013 12:00 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:51 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.