Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 25-02-2018, 07:25 PM
FUCK KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Just so we're clear,

Who exactly anti-mou?

Dunk? Siders?

Siders is probably number crunching and opta-statting his dick off, looking like Rick Moranis in Honey I Shrunk The Kids.

And Dunk is obviously at Pizza Express.
Yep those two plus oxygen thief Ethers Part 27 Offer or whatever the fuck he's called and Jem ...nice bunch

Old 25-02-2018, 07:27 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Where is all the anti Mourinho gang ?

A big win and they are nowhere to be seen.... Just as I thought, they love when we lose so they can come on here and act the part of Rinus Michels with their total football bollox.........

They also won't mention Jose giving a kid another chance in such a big game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCK KFC
Yep those two plus oxygen thief Ethers Part 27 Offer or whatever the fuck he's called and Jem ...nice bunch

Old 25-02-2018, 07:30 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

They also won't mention Jose giving a kid another chance in such a big game.

Criticise players for going missing. Go missing.

Forum full of Houdinis.

Old 25-02-2018, 07:38 PM
My Name is Keith

Think a lot of the criticism is justified - we’ve been playing poorly, lacking confidence, low on ideas etc. And we’ve put in some horrific performances.

2nd half today was miles better- build on that and the only voices left criticising will be those with an agenda.

But no point ignoring the poor performances and concentrating only on the good ones or you know, doing the exact opposite.

Miles better. We go again.

Old 25-02-2018, 07:43 PM
FUCK KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Criticise players for going missing. Go missing.

Forum full of Houdinis.
Word...fucking weird ABU cunts

Old 25-02-2018, 07:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
You literally never find us wading on here after the slightest bad moment chucking insults and generally being obnoxious, but yeah, we're the ones who aren't nice. YCNMIU.

Go and read your posts, saffers posts, creams, AK14, whoever you like from Mou's boys; it's the very definition of :cringe:

For the first time in months we were above average for half an hour. Congratulations boys, everything you've ever posted is vindicated

Old 25-02-2018, 07:47 PM
FUCK KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Think a lot of the criticism is justified - we’ve been playing poorly, lacking confidence, low on ideas etc. And we’ve put in some horrific performances.

2nd half today was miles better- build on that and the only voices left criticising will be those with an agenda.

But no point ignoring the poor performances and concentrating only on the good ones or you know, doing the exact opposite.

Miles better. We go again.
Keith the criticism after Newcastle was justified but there were cunts on here losing their shit because we drew 0-0 in Seville

The same cunts who when we win say fuck all but when we don't appear like Big Jesse in the six yard box out of nowhere to spend literally days slagging Mourinho the players and the fans

Two words....Van Moyes

Anything after those two fucking soul destroying cunts would be a bonus ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You literally never find us wading on here after the slightest bad moment chucking insults and generally being obnoxious, but yeah, we're the ones who aren't nice. YCNMIU.

Go and read your posts, saffers posts, creams, AK14, whoever you like from Mou's boys; it's the very definition of :cringe:

For the first time in months we were above average for half an hour. Congratulations boys, everything you've ever posted is vindicated
You are a fucking prick and your bullshit posts show how much of a fucking arsehole you are

Btw did you go today...you fucking LIAR

Old 25-02-2018, 07:49 PM
sub three hours

I think today we saw Mourinho's tactics done properly against good opposition and this is what has made him so successful as a manager.

My issue is that he now seems to operate this game plan regardless of who our opposition is.

If he'd just start letting the handbrake off a bit against the lesser teams I'd happily accept games like this against the top teams.

Old 25-02-2018, 07:50 PM
dunk

Quote:
Keith the criticism after Newcastle was justified but there were cunts on here losing their shit because we drew 0-0 in Seville

The same cunts who when we win say fuck all but when we don't appear like Big Jesse in the six yard box out of nowhere to spend literally days slagging Mourinho the players and the fans

Two words....Van Moyes

You are a fucking prick and your bullshit posts show how much of a fucking arsehole you are

Btw did you go today...you fucking LIAR
See. What a lovely fellow. So cuddly. So insecure, so inadequate

I never said I was going today

Do you know why what I posts angers you so much kevin, do you? It's because deep down it strikes several chords of truth, but your poor, overworked 'brain' can neither comprehend or deal with the notion that everything isn't peachy and that United aren't the Golden team of World football, and it just causes seething, uncontrollable and often incoherent rage, generally followed by massive overcompensation. You definitely support the wrong club, your unique 'skills' are far more suited to Rangers, or Liverpool or any other collection of utterly deluded neanderthals.

Last edited by dunk; 25-02-2018 at 07:59 PM.

Old 25-02-2018, 07:57 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

Two words....Van Moyes

Totally - there are a fair few posters on here who are resolutely anti-mou and they just so happen to be prolific posters.

But their arguments have been partly justified for a number of months now - Sevilla was another poor performance coming off the back of a fair number of other poor performances. It looked like a worrying trend. If we can turn it round now and give a good account of ourselves for the rest of the season then things will work out.

You mention they don’t pop up often when we win or play well. Motivation enough for the team