United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 22-02-2018, 07:52 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I'm not laughing at that, it is at least a genuine possibility.
Not itís not itís already happened.

Last edited by RemisMoses; 22-02-2018 at 07:54 PM.

Old 22-02-2018, 08:02 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Heís right, fletcher was amazing that season, was gutted when he missed the final....

Fletcher didnít get the credit (one flag aside) that he deserved...
Oh I was gutted for him too. And we probably would have played a bit better. We'd still have lost though, that was a football lesson Fletcher or no Fletcher.

And did we learn? Did we fuck. We still haven't.

Old 22-02-2018, 08:12 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Oh I was gutted for him too. And we probably would have played a bit better. We'd still have lost though, that was a football lesson Fletcher or no Fletcher
I suppose it depends on whether he might have stopped us conceding that stupid early goal or not.......

Old 22-02-2018, 08:15 PM
S/Side.Red

Doesn't look anything special, but nice to see him getting that chance in a big game, even if it was to do the water carrying stuff. The youngsters in the academy need to see that example of someone being allowed the opportunity in the first team. Need much more of it.

Old 22-02-2018, 08:57 PM
Shade

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
The youngsters in the academy need to see that example of someone being allowed the opportunity in the first team. Need much more of it.
The youngsters also need to fulfill their end of the bargain and prove in the reserves/academy that they're good enough to warrant a place in the first team.

I also think that some people need to stop obsessing over home-grown youth players and get it into their heads that the Class of '92 isn't going to happen again.

Old 22-02-2018, 10:28 PM
armchair

he's just nuts and bolts but very effective at what he does. matic mk2

Old 22-02-2018, 10:48 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
The youngsters also need to fulfill their end of the bargain and prove in the reserves/academy that they're good enough to warrant a place in the first team.

I also think that some people need to stop obsessing over home-grown youth players and get it into their heads that the Class of '92 isn't going to happen again.
It certainly won't happen if they don't get a chance. Just like many of the Co92 wouldn't have made it here if Fergie didn't believe in them. So often with kids it's getting the opportunity at the right time and patience when it's needed. Momentum is important.

If they're talented enough, all you just want is the right attitude from them. Pretty much all of ours that come through have that.

Old 22-02-2018, 10:50 PM
FUCK KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
he's just nuts and bolts but very effective at what he does. matic mk2
:carries water:

Old 22-02-2018, 11:42 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Fletcher was a much better player than people gave him credit for. The Barca final would have been a different result had he not been suspended.
Agreed. Fletcher was quality. Would walk into this side now.

Old 23-02-2018, 12:55 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUCK KFC
:carries water:

Always need that player, pal and we do, with Matic flagging, Carrick ageing and Herreroh sewing mailbags

McTommy looks better than Fletcher did at his age nqat. Turned out to be a good un, Fletch... but then again, if Bebe was indulged the way he was, heíd have been better than Ronaldo. Love child.