United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Old 20-02-2018, 11:21 PM
Cream
 
Default Post your CL semi finalists

Some odds:

Quote:
Manchester City
11/4
Bayern Munich
9/2
Barcelona
5/1
Real Madrid
5/1
Liverpool
11/1
PSG
11/1
Manchester Utd
16/1
Tottenham
16/1
Chelsea
33/1
Juventus
33/1
Roma
50/1
Sevilla
150/1
Shakhtar Donetsk
150/1
That's Sky. Other places have us a 20/1 and Liverpool at 9/1.
Klopp has never won a major cup. Mourinho is a multi European trophy winner.

City are favourites - I have no idea why. Bayern have more pedigree and are dominating their league even more than the bitters are ours. I also think they'll be too gung ho and concede too many.

Who do you have in the semis? On merit, ignoring the fact they could meet in the last 8.

Me: Real, Barca, Bayern, United.
 
Old 20-02-2018, 11:27 PM
elhombre
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Some odds:



That's Sky. Other places have us a 20/1 and Liverpool at 9/1.
Klopp has never won a major cup. Mourinho is a multi European trophy winner.

City are favourites - I have no idea why. Bayern have more pedigree and are dominating their league even more than the bitters are ours. I also think they'll be too gung ho and concede too many.

Who do you have in the semis? On merit, ignoring the fact they could meet in the last 8.

Me: Real, Barca, Bayern, United.
don't know how...

they'll fuck up.

i wouldn't be surprised to see united squeak it to the final, as i've said a few times before.

not sure who'll win it.

Bayern are a good shout....
 
Old 20-02-2018, 11:31 PM
Poop
 
Default

Utd to shitcunt to CL victory in the same way the scouse did in 2005 and Chelsea 2012.

Ashley Young motm.
 
Old 21-02-2018, 01:07 AM
Stickman
 
Default

Porto
 
Old 21-02-2018, 01:47 AM
Part 36 Offer
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Some odds:



That's Sky. Other places have us a 20/1 and Liverpool at 9/1.
Klopp has never won a major cup. Mourinho is a multi European trophy winner.

City are favourites - I have no idea why. Bayern have more pedigree and are dominating their league even more than the bitters are ours. I also think they'll be too gung ho and concede too many.

Who do you have in the semis? On merit, ignoring the fact they could meet in the last 8.

Me: Real, Barca, Bayern, United.
 
Old 21-02-2018, 05:11 AM
dunk
 
Default


Based on this, United, Madrid, Barca & Bayern..
 
Old 21-02-2018, 07:10 AM
Sparky***
 
Default

On the off chance United make it past Sevilla, we’re going to get woefully exposed the minute we come up against any of Europe’s top sides.

This fantasy idea that just because Liverpool and Chelsea managed to fudge it when they were having shit seasons, that United can do the same is just that. Total fantasy land crap.
 
Old 21-02-2018, 07:18 AM
Red Al
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
On the off chance United make it past Sevilla, we’re going to get woefully exposed the minute we come up against any of Europe’s top sides.

This fantasy idea that just because Liverpool and Chelsea managed to fudge it when they were having shit seasons, that United can do the same is just that. Total fantasy land crap.
Favourable draws and the very top teams having an off day the we are in with a shout but if we play one of the best teams in good form and have to agree with you

Saying that

you never know

Last edited by Red Al; 21-02-2018 at 07:21 AM.
 
Old 21-02-2018, 07:18 AM
saffers
 
Default

The odds are impacted by some teams who are basically already thru to the quarters.

Win tonight and then drawing one of Shaktar/Roma is very possible. I also would fancy us to do Spurs/Juve/Liverpool/Barca/Real over two legs. Very few dangerous teams in the CL this year. City and Bayern look the stronger based on their long term form but neither are amazing.
 
Old 21-02-2018, 07:29 AM
barca99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
On the off chance United make it past Sevilla, we’re going to get woefully exposed the minute we come up against any of Europe’s top sides.

This fantasy idea that just because Liverpool and Chelsea managed to fudge it when they were having shit seasons, that United can do the same is just that. Total fantasy land crap.
I agree, however with some of the attacking talent we have we have a chance, even if its a slim one.

United barca madrid bayern proper european line up

However i think it will be madrid, bayern, spurs and city

That said we could easily beat sevilla and draw roma then id fancy our chances of a semi final spot
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Post your CL semi finalists
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Manchester United vs Everton: A flashback through the FA Cup semi-finalists' history in the famous c fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 22-04-2016 11:00 PM
Bundesliga beats the Premier League with 21 World Cup semi finalists coming from Germany's top leagu fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 07-07-2014 11:40 AM
Remy heads list of Atletico targets as Champions League semi-finalists chase Lukaku, Hernandez and S fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 14-04-2014 03:00 PM
FA Youth Cup - Third Round Draw: Manchester United face last season's semi-finalists Burnley fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 02-11-2012 05:00 PM
2001 - Champions League Semi Finalists wiganste Football 5 02-09-2008 07:55 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:53 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.