United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Old 17-02-2018, 06:34 PM
irk

Default Corbyn a Treacherous Spy - Confirmed

http://observer.com/2018/02/new-repo...-spy-in-1980s/

Quote:
However, a disturbing new report in The Sun reveals that Corbyn was much more than just a left-wing activist in the 1980s—he was spying on his own country for the Warsaw Pact. Although The Sun is a tabloid and not always meticulous with details, this report is based on the files of Communist Czechoslovakia’s State Security, known as the StB. To its credit, after the Soviet empire fell, the Czech Republic made StB files accessible to researchers. The Corbyn report is one of many bombshells to emerge from the musty files of Prague’s former version of the KGB.

The files in question appear entirely legitimate, and for Corbyn they are damning. They reveal that in 1986, when he was a Labour Member of Parliament, Corbyn was approached by an StB officer masquerading as a diplomat in London by the name of Jan Dymic. They met in the House of Commons on November 25 of that year, along with the activists Tony Gilbert and Sandra Hodgson of the far-left Liberation movement, who facilitated the encounter. In espionage terms, Gilbert and Hodgson functioned as StB cut-outs.
Oh dear, oh dear.

Old 17-02-2018, 06:36 PM
no fun

Didn’t realise a general election had been called

Old 17-02-2018, 06:37 PM
red in cumbria

This has already been rebuffed, and by official Czech sources rather than a single fantasist. Do keep up irkles.

Old 17-02-2018, 06:40 PM
no fun

IF jezzer was aiding a foreign agent in 1986....and I doubt he was....well f***ing good luck to him

Because if the info provided was to be used to undermine the British govt of that period I fully support it

Old 17-02-2018, 06:41 PM
Bunker Buster

Irk’s Becoming a meme

Old 17-02-2018, 06:44 PM
irk

Just reporting the facts, ma'am.

Fancy turning your back on blighty like that. A bearded Kim Philby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
This has already been rebuffed, and by official Czech sources rather than a single fantasist. Do keep up irkles.
link please.

the official files put paid to your "single fantastist" defence I'm afraid. we're going to need something more than that. what have you got?

meanwhile, the evidence mounts

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018...zech-diplomat/

Quote:
he Czechoslovak secret agent who met Jeremy Corbyn during the Eighties claimed last night that the Labour leader knew he was a spy and said the MP had supplied information to the Communist regime. Speaking for the first time since it emerged that he had met Mr Corbyn, Jan Sarkocy on Friday dismissed the suggestion that the Islington North MP believed he was simply a diplomat.
“Everybody knew that ‘diplomat’ was just a cover for spy,” he said. “It was a conscious cooperation. Diplomat and agent were the same thing.”
can such naivety be tolerated in a man who would be head of this proud nation?

Old 17-02-2018, 06:59 PM
Big Norm

I refuse to comment until I've heard the views of migration watch UK.

Old 17-02-2018, 07:00 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
I refuse to comment until I've heard the views of migration watch UK.
much appreciated, pal, but I don't think it's their remit.

Old 17-02-2018, 07:13 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Irk’s Becoming a meme

Old 17-02-2018, 07:16 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Just reporting the facts, ma'am.

Fancy turning your back on blighty like that. A bearded Kim Philby.

link please.

the official files put paid to your "single fantastist" defence I'm afraid. we're going to need something more than that. what have you got?

meanwhile, the evidence mounts

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018...zech-diplomat/

can such naivety be tolerated in a man who would be head of this proud nation?
Hope you're rhyming that with jam and not barm.