United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Old 12-02-2018, 09:35 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
I once swapped paper rounds for a week and the other lad was attacked by a dog. He was never the same after it and has since lead quite an isolated life living at home with his elderly parents. Previous to the dog attack, he was quite a gregarious character who practically owned the dance floor at the under 16's disco.

One minute you are body popping on the dance floor with everyone clapping the next you are like the bastard son of Josef Fritzl
Love it, although having been attacked twice in a week by two different alsatians, when I was 9 or 10, I felt nothing but sadness and empathy for your fallen/bitten, former colleague. It led to a lifelong fear of the breed, but thank God it didn't affect my dancing skills.

Old 12-02-2018, 09:53 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Love it, although having been attacked twice in a week by two different alsatians, when I was 9 or 10, I felt nothing but sadness and empathy for your fallen/bitten, former colleague. It led to a lifelong fear of the breed, but thank God it didn't affect my dancing skills.
Families are mourning the loss of their loved ones in a helicopter crash, a young man, permanently disabled by having his legs bitten off by a rabid dog, is gazing forlornly out of his living room window, his tear-stained cheeks a daily reminder of the trauma he's suffered, and you've decided to come on hear and boast about how you can still bust a move at the local disco?

Heartless, Barry.

Old 12-02-2018, 09:56 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Families are mourning the loss of their loved ones in a helicopter crash, a young man, permanently disabled by having his legs bitten off by a rabid dog, is gazing forlornly out of his living room window, his tear-stained cheeks a daily reminder of the trauma he's suffered, and you've decided to come on hear and boast about how you can still bust a move at the local disco?

Heartless, Barry.
Let him post a link of his grooves before you judge pal

Old 12-02-2018, 10:16 AM
no fun

Talking of being bitten by dogs...

I was once invited back to the house of a lovely single parent lady in the Royal Oak district of wythenshawe

We were swapping spit in her living room when her pet Rottweiler entered the room

My romancing technique must have resembled an attack, because the c***ing dog bit my leg

Had to go straight to hospital, one pair of ruined chinos and a tet**** jab in the arse

Old 12-02-2018, 10:19 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red

Heartless, Barry.
I take on board your fair and eloquently prosed criticism. But having been at death's door and savagedly attacked* by killer dogs, I know first-hand
that in that very moment when you think it's all over, it's better to go down with a smile on your face and the knowedge that you were the slickest young man at Ritzys.

*the second attack actually penetrated my Joe Blogs jeans and caused a little nip the skin.

Old 12-02-2018, 10:21 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Talking of being bitten by dogs...

I was once invited back to the house of a lovely single parent lady in the Royal Oak district of wythenshawe

We were swapping spit in her living room when her pet Rottweiler entered the room

My romancing technique must have resembled an attack, because the c***ing dog bit my leg

Had to go straight to hospital, one pair of ruined chinos and a tet**** jab in the arse
ffs why does every story of yours have to end up including you getting off somehow.

oh yeah I remember the day i became a dad, i was out back behind the bins with this fat bird from bolton..

Stop it gramps it's super gross now.

Old 12-02-2018, 10:22 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Let him post a link of his grooves before you judge pal
Only if this year's online replica of a TV talent competition can be Strictly Fred Dancing. How else do you think the reigning Mastered world Cup winner burns of those calories...

Old 12-02-2018, 10:24 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
ffs why does every story of yours have to end up including you getting off somehow.

oh yeah I remember the day i became a dad, i was out back behind the bins with this fat bird from bolton..

Stop it gramps it's super gross now.
Firstly, that night ended in abject sexual failure

Secondly, f*** off

Old 12-02-2018, 10:26 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Firstly, that night ended in abject sexual failure

Secondly, f*** off
Was the tet**** for the dog or the bird?

Old 12-02-2018, 10:26 AM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
I take on board your fair and eloquently prosed criticism. But having been at death's door and savagedly attacked* by killer dogs, I know first-hand
that in that very moment when you think it's all over, it's better to go down with a smile on your face and the knowedge that you were the slickest young man at Ritzys.

*the second attack actually penetrated my Joe Blogs jeans and caused a little nip the skin.
How do you know it was different dogs? Without trying to seem all racist about Alsatian dogs, they all look the same to me and, if I were attacked on two separate occasions though fairly close together, I'd work on the assumption it was ONE dog, one with a grudge.

I'd guess you might not be safe yet.