United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Old 12-02-2018, 08:40 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
I never knew that are you sure thats real?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3511133.stm

Said he missed the flight cos they took too long packing.

The Four Tops were booked in the flight but missed it due to oversleeping.

Old 12-02-2018, 09:02 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Ever watched final destination baz ?
I have actually and forgotten all about it. They also made a sequel, if I recall that was exactly the same as the first film. Might watch them back-to-back, on loop, rather than read this thread again in the hope of seeing mature and enlightening answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
John lydon was booked onto the flight that exploded over Lockerbie but he overslept and missed it
Blimey has he ever opened up about it publicly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Farage.

Bollock cancer, car crash and plane crash... and still the f***er lives...
God does have a strange sense of humour and justice. Maybe He thought things were going to well for us, so he decided to let that cunt live and mess things up a bit: life's all about balance.

Old 12-02-2018, 09:08 AM
guerreiro

Are you sure youíre not dead

Old 12-02-2018, 09:51 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
BOOM!

I survived I don't know what!

Go team me
Sorry BazX, the day after, the above read meaner than I intended.

#booze

Old 12-02-2018, 09:53 AM
20 times

Pleased for you

Old 12-02-2018, 09:58 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
Sorry BazX, the day after, the above read meaner than I intended.

#booze
It's the beauty of Fred, answers to this sort of post are always bound to come at you like a bag of mixed revels

Anyway, just glad made you it through the night

Last edited by BarryX; 12-02-2018 at 10:00 AM.

Old 12-02-2018, 10:02 AM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al

The Four Tops were booked in the flight but missed it due to oversleeping.
Itís the way nature planned it.

Old 12-02-2018, 10:10 AM
Seamus

I once swapped paper rounds for a week and the other lad was attacked by a dog. He was never the same after it and has since lead quite an isolated life living at home with his elderly parents. Previous to the dog attack, he was quite a gregarious character who practically owned the dance floor at the under 16's disco.

One minute you are body popping on the dance floor with everyone clapping the next you are like the bastard son of Josef Fritzl

Old 12-02-2018, 10:16 AM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
I once swapped paper rounds for a week and the other lad was attacked by a dog. He was never the same after it and has since lead quite an isolated life living at home with his elderly parents. Previous to the dog attack, he was quite a gregarious character who practically owned the dance floor at the under 16's disco.

One minute you are body popping on the dance floor with everyone clapping the next you are like the bastard son of Josef Fritzl
Great song.

Old 12-02-2018, 10:20 AM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
Great song.
Put it on the Be With request page