United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Other Sports & Fitness

Old 08-02-2018, 01:30 PM
Cream

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Probably the most effective thing any of us could do to improve personal effectiveness/productivity would be to delete our account
Yeah but you wouldn't have tapped into the self actualization programme.

Maybe try sharing or risk ending up like a classic Zorg/Sparky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Story:
Mid 30's, Huel advocate, jack of all trades, Intermittent fasting sage

Steps
4 sessions of BJJ/MMA a week, 3 of power lifting
creeping towards vegetarianism

Future facts
Blue belt this year (no chance)
Stay consistently at 10% BF
Amateur MMA fight, or at the very least a couple of Jitz tournaments
Get sponsored by Huel
Log off
Love it. Can deffo see you achieving blue.

Might want to try some self awareness when it comes to the story section: big heads don't tend to improve much.

Old 08-02-2018, 01:30 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Ice cold water, nutribullet*

Using a shaker just doesn't work. I also stick a teaspoon of cacao in from time to time, as their flavour pouches are rubbish

*other high speed blenders are available
It really doesn't. They swear blind it does though Not bothered with the flavour pouches, the vanilla is alright. Swapped my lunch each day for a Huel shake from about a fortnight ago, works nicely for me. Just need to get shut of the lumps

Old 08-02-2018, 01:31 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
This is just going to turn into another weird diet/health thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It really doesn't. They swear blind it does though Not bothered with the flavour pouches, the vanilla is alright. Swapped my lunch each day for a Huel shake from about a fortnight ago, works nicely for me. Just need to get shut of the lumps
it's fucking disgusting when lumpy, but perfectly acceptable when smooth. a nutribullet or ninja is about 100 but well worth it IMO

Last edited by Whip Hubley; 08-02-2018 at 01:33 PM.

Old 08-02-2018, 01:31 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

might get back into training, but it's a secondary priority.
I would like to start writing but I don't know where to start.

By the rate the world is going I have at least 40 years working ahead of me and I cannot envisage doing the same thing for another 40 years.

Old 08-02-2018, 01:33 PM
Fat Al

Self-improvement?

Me?

Old 08-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I got lumps the first time but the second one turned out fine, just a bit grainy but can deal with that.

Go back and read the instructions.

Quote:
This is just going to turn into another weird diet/health thread.
Then share. Maybe you want to improve your record collection, finish that documentary you had planned...

Old 08-02-2018, 01:34 PM
Whip Hubley

self-improvement is a myth btw.

Who's improving the self? The self? How can the self improve the self?

Utter nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Then share. Maybe you want to improve your record collection, finish that documentary you had planned...

Jesus....

Old 08-02-2018, 01:37 PM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

I think it's a good thread, thanks for trying. But no one on here is doing anything other than going down the gym or trying fad diets.

This is where we miss grimmers. A writing, coaching, hair project would be interesting.

Old 08-02-2018, 01:41 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
I would like to start writing but I don't know where to start.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10569.On_Writing

Old 08-02-2018, 01:42 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
I think it's a good thread, thanks for trying. But no one on here is doing anything other than going down the gym or trying fad diets.

This is where we miss grimmers. A writing, coaching, hair project would be interesting.

If the entire populace did that maybe we'd have less of a disease epidemic.... huh? huh?