United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Science & Technology

Old 07-02-2018, 10:59 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Quite.

They were replaced by Beaker people.
yup. cheeseman ain't my ancestor. he might be the ancestor of the guys who had the shit beaten out of them by the ancestors of the guys my ancestors beat the shit out of.

Old 07-02-2018, 11:28 AM
Zorg

Quote:
'The first modern Britons had dark skin' is a misleading claim.

I doubt cheese man considered himself British.

We are a mongrel race of predominantly white skinned Europeans whose ancient ancestors all descended from Africa. (They didn't consider themselves African, they just sprouted there and went walkabout).
Thanks for that, Dr. Alice Roberts

Old 07-02-2018, 11:49 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
'The first modern Britons had dark skin' is a misleading claim.

I doubt cheese man considered himself British.

We are a mongrel race of predominantly white skinned Europeans whose ancient ancestors all descended from Africa. (They didn't consider themselves African, they just sprouted there and went walkabout).

The idea that some dark skinned individuals made it to Britain but had to develop white skin to survive is hardly a dagger in contemporary racists' hearts.

Quite.

They were replaced by Beaker people.

Old 07-02-2018, 12:11 PM
Child of Darkness

From what Iíve read . There was no significant dna exchange from the beakers . The whole beaker thing was a cultural revolution rather than popn influx

Genetically most of us are ancient British .

Old 07-02-2018, 12:14 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
From what Iíve read . There was no significant dna exchange from the beakers . The whole beaker thing was a cultural revolution rather than popn influx

Genetically most of us are ancient British .
Not so sure about that. even in britain. There are influx of scandanavian genetics from viking pillages too.

I've often heard that the irish were darker prior to the vikings.

Old 07-02-2018, 12:18 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Do you not have images turned on?

Old 07-02-2018, 12:26 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Not so sure about that. even in britain. There are influx of scandanavian genetics from viking pillages too.

I've often heard that the irish were darker prior to the vikings.
The Irish, Scots and Welsh were the cleverest and strongest english that were able to escape from the french and italians...

Old 07-02-2018, 12:27 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
The Irish, Scots and Welsh were the cleverest and strongest english that were able to escape from the french and italians...
yes i've read those studies. very interesting. the english are just outcasted french men iirc.

Old 07-02-2018, 12:39 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
yes i've read those studies. very interesting. the english are just outcasted french men iirc.
Who came over and cucked the Celts.

Old 07-02-2018, 12:40 PM
Sparky***

Weren't everyone's early ancestors black?