United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Science & Technology

Old 07-02-2018, 06:52 AM
Child of Darkness

Default Early British ancestors were black

Top cheese eating red cheddar man turns out to be black say boffins .

Gutted for Katie Hopkins , Tommy Robinson and other racists .

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...alysis-reveals

Old 07-02-2018, 06:54 AM
no fun

Delighted for felix

Old 07-02-2018, 07:13 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

probably likely.

but then again I find it hard to accept that 'people' were one way when it's just one remains they studied. obviously no surprise the guardian are jumping all over it though. Surprised they didn't have someone claim he was infact a feminist woman.

Old 07-02-2018, 07:17 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
probably likely.

but then again I find it hard to accept that 'people' were one way when it's just one remains they studied. obviously no surprise the guardian are jumping all over it though. Surprised they didn't have someone claim he was infact a feminist woman.
His mam was

Old 07-02-2018, 07:19 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Top cheese eating red cheddar man turns out to be black say boffins .

Gutted for Katie Hopkins , Tommy Robinson and other racists .

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...alysis-reveals
If we all came out of Africa, then the chances the we were once black are quite high I would have thought.

Old 07-02-2018, 07:28 AM
shenwen

Quote:
probably likely.

The Guardianís review of Black Panther is a classic. Less about the film and more about how woke it is.

From the same film critic who last week had the Hurt Locker in his list of the all-time top 5 Oscar Best Picture winners. Canít imagine why.

Old 07-02-2018, 07:32 AM
flixton

Ah, that explains my enormous...........

Old 07-02-2018, 07:46 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton
Ah, that explains my enormous...........
Error due to racial stereotyping?

Old 07-02-2018, 08:08 AM
saffers

Meanwhile at Thrush's crib:

Old 07-02-2018, 08:10 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
probably likely.

Independant are running a special report tomorrow on Jesus being related to OJ Simpson motwyw