United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Old 05-02-2018, 11:53 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
Nothing wrong with dungarees during acid house Keithers.

For my sins - a pork pie hat and a pair of bowling shoes when I was 14.
Not sure if Irk wants to chip in here?

Old 05-02-2018, 12:00 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
Nothing wrong with dungarees during acid house Keithers.

For my sins - a pork pie hat and a pair of bowling shoes when I was 14.

Whilst you danced to Ska and Reggae

Old 05-02-2018, 12:03 PM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours

Whilst you danced to Ska and Reggae
Eventually - at that age it was more The Specials and The Jam, amongst others.

Old 05-02-2018, 12:09 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Not sure if Irk wants to chip in here?
This thread is dredging up memories best left repressed.

Old 05-02-2018, 12:13 PM
suedeshoes

Nothing. Everything I've worn I thought was cool at the time.

Old 05-02-2018, 12:26 PM
Ethers

It was the early noughties. The Libertines were riding high in the charts. I basically wanted to look like one of them and shag lots of indie girls with lego haircuts.

Frankly, I couldn’t be arsed with the fancy jackets, or even the blazer craze that was sweeping the nations youth. I decided a ripped shirt and some ripped jeans was as far as I was willing to go, couples with a pair of Dunlop’s finest Green Flash.

Got my white t-shirt, grabbed a pair of scissors. Made a couple of cuts on the torso. Hmmm. Needed to go a bit further. Decided to cut the arms more or less completely off. Ok, we’re getting somewhere. Next, I cut out the neck. Not really sure why, and it left me with a massive jagged scoop neck top the kind you’d usually see on a 72-year old Grandma. As one final act of creativity, I cut up both sides of the shirt and safety pinned it back together.

Wow. This really looked shit, but staggeringly I decided to wear it out. Off to 42s I headed. Fairly early in the night, a very red drink was spilled over my white top, leading to what could be mistaken for a splash of dried blood down my front. This, coupled with the extremely weird way the shirt sat and flapped about on me after my alterations, gave me the look of some kind of demented medical professional in a surgeons gown.

I must have looked the king of all cunts.

Astonishingly, I managed to pull an 8.3 from Preston and engaged in below average intercourse back at her house in Fallowfield.

Old 05-02-2018, 12:28 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
It was the early noughties. The Libertines were riding high in the charts. I basically wanted to look like one of them and shag lots of indie girls with lego haircuts.

Frankly, I couldn’t be arsed with the fancy jackets, or even the blazer craze that was sweeping the nations youth. I decided a ripped shirt and some ripped jeans was as far as I was willing to go, couples with a pair of Dunlop’s finest Green Flash.

Got my white t-shirt, grabbed a pair of scissors. Made a couple of cuts on the torso. Hmmm. Needed to go a bit further. Decided to cut the arms more or less completely off. Ok, we’re getting somewhere. Next, I cut out the neck. Not really sure why, and it left me with a massive jagged scoop neck top the kind you’d usually see on a 72-year old Grandma. As one final act of creativity, I cut up both sides of the shirt and safety pinned it back together.

Wow. This really looked shit, but staggeringly I decided to wear it out. Off to 42s I headed. Fairly early in the night, a very red drink was spilled over my white top, leading to what could be mistaken for a splash of dried blood down my front. This, coupled with the extremely weird way the shirt sat and flapped about on me after my alterations, gave me the look of some kind of demented medical professional in a surgeons gown.

Astonishingly, I managed to pull an 8.3 from Preston and engaged in below average intercourse back at her house in Fallowfield.

Old 05-02-2018, 12:28 PM
silv

Quote:

Link to you and the woman please.

Old 05-02-2018, 12:30 PM
sa7

Gelled curtains.

The 1990s

Old 05-02-2018, 12:33 PM
andyroo

Quote:

qualiteh