United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Old 12-01-2018, 02:27 PM
Switching Off

Thumbs down Graham Rix and Gwyn Williams accused of racism and bullying while at Chelsea

And here I was thinking Rix was just a harmless paedophile. Tough read. What a pair of utter c***s. Hope they both get whats coming to them.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...llying-chelsea

Old 12-01-2018, 03:14 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
And here I was thinking Rix was just a harmless paedophile. Tough read. What a pair of utter c***s. Hope they both get whats coming to them.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...llying-chelsea
Rix went down for two years didn't he ?

... and got his job back after iirc

Old 12-01-2018, 03:21 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Rix went down for two years didn't he ?

... and got his job back after iirc
Sentenced to 12 months, served 6. Know a bloke who worked under him at Portsmouth. Put up with Rix for just 4 months before he battered him and walked before he was sacked. Rix / Portsmouth never pressed charges because they/he knew everyone hated him. Says Rix is the biggest c*** he's met in football and "I've met loads of c***s".

Old 12-01-2018, 04:25 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Sentenced to 12 months, served 6. Know a bloke who worked under him at Portsmouth. Put up with Rix for just 4 months before he battered him and walked before he was sacked. Rix / Portsmouth never pressed charges because they/he knew everyone hated him. Says Rix is the biggest c*** he's met in football and "I've met loads of c***s".
The other prick sounds equally well rounded.

Quote:
Williams, 68, joined Chelsea in 1979 and was so close to Ken Bates that he later followed him to Leeds United as technical director. His period at Chelsea also included a spell as assistant manager to Claudio Ranieri and he was involved in the scouting department for José Mourinho before leaving the club in 2006. Williams, who is credited with discovering John Terry, has been accused in the past of making homophobic comments to Graeme Le Saux, the former Chelsea defender. “He would wander up to me before training and say: ‘Come on, poof, get your boots on,’” Le Saux wrote in his 2007 autobiography. Williams was dismissed by Leeds for gross misconduct in 2013 after emailing p***ographic images of women to a number of colleagues, including a female receptionist.
What a dickhead.

Old 12-01-2018, 04:32 PM
20 times

Chelsea giving him his job back even after he was convicted of noncing

Old 12-01-2018, 04:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Chelsea giving him his job back even after he was convicted of noncing
Can't believe Chelsea fc would be morally bankrupt.

Old 12-01-2018, 05:04 PM
Chorlton74

Chelsea in the cup quarters? 1999 at home.

"Hey Rixy? Leave those kids alone!"

😁

Old 12-01-2018, 05:31 PM
rockored2

And if you tolerate Rix
then your children will be next

Old 12-01-2018, 06:44 PM
red in cumbria

Its a nice thought that justice catches up with most people in the end

Old 12-01-2018, 06:51 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Its a nice thought that justice catches up with most people in the end
Yeah, only 20 years of victims in the meantime.